New Pc case- will old system fit in it ?

4 replies
Found 7th Jul 2007
Ok- heres another question - if i want to buy a new case for the time being- how do i know the system i have will all fit ok .
Is this easy to swap over or not.
I have my heart set on one of the silver blade cases with the blue lights.
Thanks

5 Comments

What motherboard/Make of pc do you have?

Those cases are f*cking huge, so if you're referring to the pure physical size of the case compared to your parts, I'd imagine everything will fit in it.

I agree, you dont realise just how massive they are, they are over double what regular shop bought PC cases are!

ryouga

I agree, you dont realise just how massive they are, they are over double … I agree, you dont realise just how massive they are, they are over double what regular shop bought PC cases are!

If I remember correctly, the sort regular shop bought PC cases are midi towers aren't they?

Original Poster

The Pc was off ebay -3 years ago -someone called computer electronics and i can truthfully say -i have never had any problems with it until this battery thing. Motherboard is AsusA7N8X-X.
Can anyone recommend any more silver cases (black shows all the dust and it would drive me mad !) with blue led lights if these are so big.
Also considered buying one of the Dell desktop deals and then just changing the case too.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247606
    2. Happy Bandi Chorr Diwas and Happy Diwali!1113
    3. So Flubit is still terrible. What happened?!1113
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769326

See more discussions