Groups
    EXPIRED

New Phone

I am due an upgrade on my T-Mobile contract and will be purchasing another Sony Ericsson. However I am stuck for which one to choose. I am after one with a good camera and would like to use the internet. I have heard that the K850i is a good one for the camera.

Anyone any ideas please?

11 Comments

K850i is a good phone, although, i always find pictures taken with actual digi cams and not phone cams come out better, maybe because the lenses are better. my OH has K850i and she loves it, there is a W series one like the K850i with full touch screen, not sure which one it is.

Original Poster

amansk;2087646

K850i is a good phone, although, i always find pictures taken with actual … K850i is a good phone, although, i always find pictures taken with actual digi cams and not phone cams come out better, maybe because the lenses are better. my OH has K850i and she loves it, there is a W series one like the K850i with full touch screen, not sure which one it is.

Thanks for that.

How about the LG Viewty?
    5MP camera. Touch screen etc

stuart2k7;2087806

How about the LG Viewty?5MP camera. Touch screen etc

Brilliant phone!

GREEN_1867;2087812

Brilliant phone!

K850i is much much better than Viewty.
    My friend has both & he hates LG for making Viewty. :x

Original Poster

Cheers guys. I like Sony Ericsson because I use the software My Phone Explorer which is for the Sony Ericsson

LG viewty touch screen wears out after a while, hence my OH went and got the K850i and gave back her viewty. she used to work for t-mob so it was easy for them to swap out phones etc....
    W950i is a good one too....

I have the k850i and i think it's good. However took a picture indoors, and blew it up to 8x6 and it was a bit 'noisey' However the firmware has since been updated, and i believe that fixed some camera faults, amongst others

Original Poster

peodude;2089772

I have the k850i and i think it's good. However took a picture indoors, … I have the k850i and i think it's good. However took a picture indoors, and blew it up to 8x6 and it was a bit 'noisey' However the firmware has since been updated, and i believe that fixed some camera faults, amongst others

Thanks for that. I just need to get it free now on T-Mobile...

Yer the K850i is better then the Viewty

Original Poster

Thanks for all the input. Rep has been added to you all...
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 5am gym crew20132
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767382
      3. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2469
      4. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force1319

See more discussions