New phone

Found 22nd Mar
Hi all. Basically I'm hunting for a new phone. I currently have an Iphone 5c which apps are stopping support for due to it being 32bit. I'm after a phone that will be capable of running apps such as Pokemon go (yes you read that right). Ideally it will have a decent battery life and most importantly not cost too much. It might just be me but technology is moving waaay to fast for me and I can't keep up with all the diff versions of android software (IE snapdragon and the rest). I've seen deals on here for Xiaomi and other seemingly cheap phones but am wary of buying from china and not really clued up enough to make the jump. I just like to think there's a fair priced decent phone out there that's not apple or Samsung. Sorry for the long winded message but I'd appreciate any advice.
Community Updates
Ask
11 Comments
Music magpie eBay store have 20% off (code P20SPRING) their refurbished phones, for example iPhone 6, 64gb,space grey in good condition now £144
Toptrumpet12 m ago

Music magpie eBay store have 20% off (code P20SPRING) their refurbished …Music magpie eBay store have 20% off (code P20SPRING) their refurbished phones, for example iPhone 6, 64gb,space grey in good condition now £144

Probably stop support of that in a month or two tho.
MIDURIX7 m ago

6/7 months for next iOS
Original Poster
Thanks for the replies. I hate the way phone companies have everyone over a barrel and the latest phones cost stupendous amount of money. The other thing is how do I logout of hotukdeals? (I'm starting to sound like a div I know but I'm not.....Honest)
You’ve been a member for over 6 years and you don’t know how to log out? Sounds like you’d be perfect loitering around the misc section.
just close it off in your browser.
Original Poster
I've been a member for over six years but prob only logged in a few times and usually forget my details between logins (like today). I usually just scan the new deals and try to keep up to date.
Why not buy a cheap Huawei or Moto?
You won't go wrong with a Huawei P8 Lite 2017. £129.99 unlocked from Argos or Carphone Warehouse.
MIDURIX42 m ago

To be fair to Apple, they support their phones far longer than google do the 5s got IOS 11 and that came out in 2013. After 2 years at best the update support stops on android
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants