New Phone

Posted 14th Nov
Hi,
I would like to replace my existing phone, Zuk Z2, and have decided that the Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite 4GB RAM 64GB meets my needs. I would like the phone to have a minimum of 4GB RAM 64GB and must be under 150mm in height which the A2 lite meets.

I would usually buy from Banggood but they are out of stock. I have found the phone on offer with other companies but I don't know if they are reliable and good to buy from
ie
Aliexpress - £119
Dealextreme - £127
Sunsky - £107

If anyone can offer my advice regarding these companies I would be grateful and what they are like regarding customs payments.

It's a shame the deal with Clove has passed as that seemed a good price to me.
Thanks
Community Updates
Ask
10 Comments
just bought a mi A3 from eglobal. took longer than stated (but only around a fortnight) but came all good.

However just checked and they only have the 3/32 which is a shame. They have the A3 though (not sure if it meets your size requirement though)

AliExpress depends on the seller but typically you're fine. I've used them quite a few times with no issue,

Just take into account you are likely to get at the very least a royal mail handling fee if using normal shipping from Ali.

Sometimes you dont - but factor that cost in for good measure (and time - it does delay the delivery somewhat)
I've used AliExpress and GearBest for a lot of stuff and never had an issue. Just pay with PayPal for a bit of extra protection.
P.S. Never had any surcharges with GearBest on phones, I've read not to use DHL but select the "NL Post" type option.
Thank you all for your replies, Gearbest are charging £216 and eglobal don't have stock when I last looked so I will probably buy from Aliexpress.
UK seller £139 no customs charges!
atomick14/11/2019 12:10

Thank you all for your replies, Gearbest are charging £216 and eglobal …Thank you all for your replies, Gearbest are charging £216 and eglobal don't have stock when I last looked so I will probably buy from Aliexpress.

Which phone are you checking?
A2 lite is outdated.
A3 has stock at eglobalcentraluk
Poor glass on screen had to be replaced twice also slow chip bought a mi 8 on three £19 a month 12 gig £65 quidco. Better phone.
Hello Cisco060606, thanks for your comment. I've checked out at A3 but it exceeds my max 1500mm height.

Hello eelvis. I've checked the mi 8 variations and only the Xiaomi Mi 8 SE is under 150mm but the battery capacity is much smaller and is missing a headphone jack but thanks for the suggestion.
Edited by: "atomick" 15th Nov
Hello Griffinpark1982, unfortunately this model is the A2 and not the lite but thanks anyway.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants