Groups
    EXPIRED

New Phone

Looking for a new mobile phone that is good for internet, got the Blackberry storm but not enjoying it myself!

As this is probably worth around £150 I am not looking to spend more than that.
    Has to have 3g capabilities, unlocked or vodafone, wifi would be a bonus, not fussed about touchscreen or not.

Heat and rep added for suggestions.

6 Comments

Got a SE-C902 Brand new boxed and unlocked, only been opened to check and test dude. £100 delivered RMSD.

Original Poster

StevenA2000_uk;6343873

Got a SE-C902 Brand new boxed and unlocked, only been opened to check and … Got a SE-C902 Brand new boxed and unlocked, only been opened to check and test dude. £100 delivered RMSD.

Not really what I was looking for but may consider it if nothing else comes up :thumbsup:

rossg91;6344295

Not really what I was looking for but may consider it if nothing else … Not really what I was looking for but may consider it if nothing else comes up :thumbsup:

This?

hotukdeals.com/ite…857

Original Poster

locked to 3

Original Poster

KOGONAI;6345313

Long shot, but you interested in something like … Long shot, but you interested in something like this:http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/406341/fs-mda-vario-iii-htc-tytn-ii-mint-c/?t=406341

No, thanks though!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Ditched Sky22
      2. When is the next Howdens Joinery sale?11
      3. Xbox one region23
      4. Legal advice?56

See more discussions