Found 9th Dec 2016
I currently have a Nokia Lumina 1320 which I have fallen out of love with but love the size. Any suggestions on another model around the 6" screen size and lightweight plz as I like to read my kindle on it. Thanx

21 Comments

m.gsmarena.com/sea…hp3?
Have a look on Gsmarena to compare specs really easy to use

My daughter is very happy with her new Bush Spira E2x from Argos, £139 it depends what you want to spend. Just a suggestion - I'm no expert.

Xiaomi mi max, £145ish from Ali Express. 6.44" 1080p screen, immense battery life so you can read for days on end, and a metal body.

Huawei Mate 8.

Another vote for Mi Max at under £150 for offical global edition

The Xiaomi Mi Mix (not to be mixed up with the Max) looks absolutely stunning too, but is more expensive.

Really need a budget to shortlist phones for you.

Original Poster

Thanx guys, I haven't actually heard of any of these so it's great to have a choice. No budget for the right one.

jamierichardson129

The Xiaomi Mi Mix (not to be mixed up with the Max) looks absolutely … The Xiaomi Mi Mix (not to be mixed up with the Max) looks absolutely stunning too, but is more expensive.

And is in very short supply as Xiaomi are only making 10,000 a months!

There are some insane prices for it on Ebay!!!

You could always try one of the Cubot phones from Amazon?
Although the styling is very much in the iPhone range, these are solidly built phones and amazing value for money.
Both 6 inches, there's the Cubot Max and Dinosaur (£105 - £135)

Note 4 around 200 eBay

Xiaomi Redmi 4A
£60.97 In stock
- 5-inch 720P HD screen, 1280x720 pixels
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 processor
- 2GB RAM and 16GB ROM, 3120mAh battery.
Xiaomi Redmi 4A - 5 inch Screen Qualcomm 425 CPU 4G LTE Android Phone
oppomart.com/pho…tml
Don't know if the seller is any good. also other phones.

Original Poster

Thanx again to you all, lots to compare here.

There's a new new doogee y6 max on banggood for 145.00 has a 3d 6.5" FHD 1080p screen hifi sound 3gb Ram and 32gb Rom Also has a fingerprint scanner. hopefully coming very soon!

m.banggood.com/DOO…tml

Hope this helps

Original Poster

Actually love the look of this one! Thanx

fleebleflam

There's a new new doogee y6 max on banggood for 145.00 has a 3d 6.5" … There's a new new doogee y6 max on banggood for 145.00 has a 3d 6.5" FHD 1080p screen hifi sound 3gb Ram and 32gb Rom Also has a fingerprint scanner. hopefully coming very soon!http://m.banggood.com/DOOGEE-Y6-Max-3D-6_5-Inch-Fingerprint-3GB-RAM-32GB-ROM-MTK6750-4G-Octa-Core-Smartphone-p-1111093.htmlHope this helps

They Do have the same phone on gearbest But with no 3d for Only £104.00!!

Just bought the Xiaomi mi max from geekbuying for £143.00 but wish i has seen this first no worries they're both excellent big phones for little prices.

nightshadeUK

Actually love the look of this one! Thanx

​No problem at all, give me a like if i helped you out please..

I'm a Nexus girl...lovely quality, great usability.

wondamobile.com/mob…tml or the new Huawei mate 9 is available on the same website but that is £600!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. The ultimate Sunday roast only £5.46 for 4 people at ASDA21128
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769544
    3. Exploding Paw Patrol foam soap Leaves child in ICU11
    4. Anger over Donald Trump's UK crime tweet3065

See more discussions