Found 1st Mar
Hi currently have a huawei compact y6 ii / honor 5a

But i want to upgrade it to a new phone marshmallow / possible nougat future update.

Budget £100-150 depending preferably uk bought.

was thinking of wiley fox swift 2 as i want a max 5" screen.

7 Comments

UK bought... wiley fox swift 2 or Moto g 4 then. Redmi note 3 international was on amazon

I have the p9 lite which has been really good for me. But that's me!

Original Poster

wayners

UK bought... wiley fox swift 2 or Moto g 4 then. Redmi note 3 … UK bought... wiley fox swift 2 or Moto g 4 then. Redmi note 3 international was on amazon

Is the swift 2 ok? wasnt sure i had the swift 1 and had a lot of software bugs

I love my swift 2. Had Chinese tat prior to that.
Let down of the swift is the camera but that's the only negative I can think of. If your budget reaches go for the 2 plus, extra ram and you get double storage.

kpearsoncj

Is the swift 2 ok? wasnt sure i had the swift 1 and had a lot of software … Is the swift 2 ok? wasnt sure i had the swift 1 and had a lot of software bugs

​I don't know about how the phones run or what will happen to the OS now cyanogenmod has gone. Maybe it will get a update to something different. Maybe there own os? Wileyfox OS

You should wait for the moto g5 or nokia 6/5, If you cannot wait then go for p9 lite /p8 lite or motorola g4

Original Poster

thanks
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Cineworld - possible to book film for future at counter to save booking fee…66
    2. disneyland paris tickets22
    3. Android pay set up56
    4. Whey protien621

See more discussions