New Phone around £150 mark

Posted 3rd Dec
Hello,

I have been on the lookout for a new phone as mine is close to giving up the ghost. Ideally it would be £150 or less and would be pretty future proof. I had meant to buy one around Black Friday but the right deal didn't come up.

I could do with one sooner rather than later due to my current situation so would rather not have to wait for delivery from China. I don't mind which brand just looking for a good bang for my buck.

Any suggestions welcome
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

6 Comments
Mrswitch might have some deals of interest?

Or maybe this one...

fonehouse.co.uk/sim…%2F
Edited by: "davewave" 3rd Dec
39245102-sMT2T.jpg
davewave03/12/2019 16:28

Mrswitch might have some deals of interest?Or maybe this …Mrswitch might have some deals of interest?Or maybe this one...https://www.fonehouse.co.uk/sim-free-phones/nokia-7-1?awc=6224_1575390603_e5ddd416c4483aab05662edbc63bc178&utm_source=digidip+UK+and+USA+-+Incentivized&utm_medium=AWIN&utm_campaign=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.digidip.net%2F

Thanks, I will have a look at the model
Xiaomi Mi A3 at about £125 on eBay, or it's big brother the Mi 9 Lite at £178 at a place that was recently banned from HUKD! Always pay by credit card or PayPal for buyer protection!!
MikeCumbria04/12/2019 11:45

Xiaomi Mi A3 at about £125 on eBay, or it's big brother the Mi 9 Lite at …Xiaomi Mi A3 at about £125 on eBay, or it's big brother the Mi 9 Lite at £178 at a place that was recently banned from HUKD! Always pay by credit card or PayPal for buyer protection!!

Is the place recently banned UK based? I'm a bit out of the loop
Wooderson04/12/2019 12:26

Is the place recently banned UK based? I'm a bit out of the loop

They are based in Hong Kong, but ship from a warehouse in Europe, so no customs charges. There customer service is dire, and if your order doesn't turn up they only refund you £10 unless you took out their insurance! So paying by credit card/PayPal at least protects you against that.

They are called eGlobal. Check that whatever phone you are considering will work on your networks frequencies/bands wherever you buy from. You get either £5 off by using code EBEP5 or 3% if your order is in the Mi 9 Lite price range by using code XIAOMI. If you opt for the Mi 9 Lite which is my recommendation you likely won't be disappointed. It uses Samsung's Amoled screen which is great, has a decent battery, decent processor, good camera and storage plus takes a SD card, and also has NFC.
Edited by: "MikeCumbria" 4th Dec
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants