Groups
    EXPIRED

New Phone Contract

Hi guys,

I rang O2 yesterday and found out that my contract expired 3 days ago so i need a new phone and a new contract. I would obviously like the cheapest possible. I currently have a k750i; i have seen the 12 month free contract posted the other day which would give me my current phone, i would prefer to not have the same phone for another year.

I am interested in the new Nokia N91 (with the 4gb HD) or either of the new Sony Ericsson's: The W810i or The K800i.

I am looking for around 200 anytime any network minutes, 100/200 texts, free voicemail,

and also if possible the ability to port my current number onto the new contract

1 Comment

Somy Ericsson K800i: Initial outlay of £30 per month on Orange Canary 30, 200 x-net mins and 75 texts per month. Ater cashback you get 6 months free line rental, so it all weorks out at £15 per month with the phone free - £180 for the year. If you purchase via QuidCo.com you'll make £36.50 in extra cashback. Click Here to go to e2save

Nokia N91 CLEARANCE (aka refurbished): Initial outlay of £34 per month on o2 400, 400 x-net mins and 100 texts per month. Ater cashback you get 9 months half price line rental, so it all weorks out at £21.88 per month with the phone free - £262.50 for the year. If you purchase via QuidCo.com you'll make £36.50 in extra cashback. Click Here to go to e2save

Hope that helps. As you can see, it's a lot cheaper to get yourself a new K750i.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Back to European satellite tv32
      2. How long do we think it’ll be until USB C is considered as safe and univers…11
      3. Cheapest way to call landline, UK to Ireland78
      4. Any now tv entertainment offers going on???11

See more discussions