Expired

New phone contract needed any good deals out there?

9 replies
Found 13th Aug 2008
As three are changing their billing I am going to cancel my contract, so will need a new one quickly. My contract was due to run till Dec so i hadnt been looking into any deals or even at which phones are out there.
I need about 300 mins and 200 text per month.
Phone wise it needs to have a good battery life, a decent camera and maybe play tunes, would prefer it to take a mem card too.
Does anyone have any suggestions? Thanks

9 Comments

Banned

£25 per month at three for a nokia 6300, unlimited texts, 500 minutes, 12 month contract

threestore.three.co.uk/mix…201

Original Poster

Foosball Chum;2738664

£25 per month at three for a nokia 6300, unlimited texts, 500 minutes, 12 … £25 per month at three for a nokia 6300, unlimited texts, 500 minutes, 12 month contracthttp://threestore.three.co.uk/mixnmatchtariff.aspx?texter=1&id=1201

As I am leaving three for breach of contract I think I will have to steer clear of them for a few months any way. Thanks for looking though!

Banned

Oh OK you can get the same on Orange hang on I'll get a link for you

why not get an o2 similicity sim and keep your current phone and its only a 30 day rolling contract?

online 25 currently £20 per month for 600 mins and 1000 texts. More info ]here

EDIT:

Your tariff includes a free promotional Bolt On
Select your Bolt On
Unlimited texts
Unlimited O2 to O2 Calls
Unlimited Web Bolt On
Unlimited weekend calls
Unlimited landline calls
Unlimited Wi-Fi
200 extra anytime minutes

You can also buy any of the above Bolt Ons for £7.50 on the Extras page.

Also go through Quidco for potential cashback

Original Poster

umanga;2738814

why not get an o2 similicity sim and keep your current phone and its only … why not get an o2 similicity sim and keep your current phone and its only a 30 day rolling contract?online 25 currently £20 per month for 600 mins and 1000 texts. More info ]hereEDIT:Your tariff includes a free promotional Bolt OnSelect your Bolt OnUnlimited textsUnlimited O2 to O2 CallsUnlimited Web Bolt OnUnlimited weekend callsUnlimited landline callsUnlimited Wi-Fi200 extra anytime minutes You can also buy any of the above Bolt Ons for £7.50 on the Extras page.Also go through Quidco for potential cashback

i quite liked the idea of taking a sim only deal to give me time to choose which phone I really wanted, it took me months last time and I hated it when I got it!! But this phone is locked to three so doesnt work with any others sim, so I am definitely gonna need a phone as well. Thanks

Original Poster

Foosball Chum;2738846

200 minutes, unlimited texts £25 per month free phone … 200 minutes, unlimited texts £25 per month free phone http://shop.carphonewarehouse.com/pay-monthly/phone-finder/step-4/?OFFER_ID=11440

Gonna look at that one when I have got kids to bed, thanks!

kidcat;2738928

i quite liked the idea of taking a sim only deal to give me time to … i quite liked the idea of taking a sim only deal to give me time to choose which phone I really wanted, it took me months last time and I hated it when I got it!! But this phone is locked to three so doesnt work with any others sim, so I am definitely gonna need a phone as well. Thanks

Get it unlocked:oops: 3 charged me £10 to unlock mine:thumbsup:

So can we definatley cancel?

Original Poster

jtx;2739190

Get it unlocked:oops: 3 charged me £10 to unlock mine:thumbsup:So can we … Get it unlocked:oops: 3 charged me £10 to unlock mine:thumbsup:So can we definatley cancel?

I got a letter from them today with new terms and conditions inc charging for itemised billing and per minute charging. So I am gonna cancel and take my number with me, will use the template on MSE to write to them.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Tomtop Xiaomi Mi A1 deal removed445
    2. I have a pretty old sky router and the power lead needs replacing, is it li…78
    3. I just found out that I have been paying £65 p/m to sky for tv/broadband/la…55
    4. Best tablet around the £60 mark44

See more discussions