Groups
    EXPIRED

New phone help please!

Currently on O2 with a PAYG sim and using a Palm Pre, which I hate.

I was thinking of keeping the Pre and getting an O2 Simplicity plan (Quidco cashback) for £20 a month but had a look on CEX and can sell the Pre for £90 and can get Quidco cashback for a new contract, so was wondering if it was worthwhile to do that so I can get a phone that doesn't break (on my 5th Pre since October).

With regards to usage I need about 300 mins/texts and some internet access, just to check emails and facebook really. I don't have much network preference other than not Vodafone as I get no signal with them in my house. For a phone I would like something similar or better than my Pre (in terms of tech), ideally an Android phone...was thinking of the HTC Wildfire as it seems to not be expensive on contract?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

1 Comment
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1841335
      2. Toys R Us may soon be Toys No More - USA possibly filing for Bankruptcy2425
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767171
      4. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047080

See more discussions