Groups
    EXPIRED

New Phone Line

Hi

I have no phone line and need to take out one to get a broadband connection as virgin cant service our new home. Our property has a bt line in already, but that was disconnected prior to the start of our tenancy

Ideally we want a 12month set up for both the line and the broadband. As all bt set ups seem to be 18month contracts is there another option and if so which is the best?

ps O2 dont seem to like our post code for their full service either

3 Comments

post office, 1 month contract for phone line , 12 months for broadband, unlimited broadband and phone cost me £24.95 a month, so far very happy with service although newcastle call centre/support is way better than the Derry one.

you might still need bt to reconnect you which means you will be tied in with them for 3months before you can do anything

Original Poster

its only me;6512850

you might still need bt to reconnect you which means you will be tied in … you might still need bt to reconnect you which means you will be tied in with them for 3months before you can do anything

is that tied in with bt?

that was what i was after really, so from what you are saying will i have to reconnect with bt or can another company do that for me?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Help choosing an Android box please.55
      2. Virgin Media - what is a good price?11
      3. [Solved] How to use openreach modem with Asus RT-AC68U?525
      4. Selling advice56

See more discussions