New phone suggestions please :)

I'm bored of my phone and want to get a new one.

I was wondering what phones people are out at the moment, or what phones are due to be released.

I've currently got a Samsung Pixon.

The phone needs to have at least an 8mp camera and needs to be touchscreen.

Problem is, I can't upgrade until February.

Are there any sites that will buy you out of your contract?

Thanks

9 Comments

Why does it need to be 8mp cam?

If you dont mind 5mp then I would recommend the Hero or iPhone 3GS or the new HTC HD 2

Lots of shops will buy you out of ur contract, not sure about online tho,
I took the plunge and got the sony ericsson satio, 12mp camera, 16:9 widescreen display, touchscreen, yada yada, and i got to admit, its a gr8 piece of kit.

Original Poster

Toybhoy;6801005

Why does it need to be 8mp cam?If you dont mind 5mp then I would … Why does it need to be 8mp cam?If you dont mind 5mp then I would recommend the Hero or iPhone 3GS or the new HTC HD 2

I use the camera a lot and my pixon has got an 8mp camera.

I was looking at the iPhone, only problem is you have to have a lengthy expensive contract for the phone to be free.

Original Poster

JayIce;6801013

Lots of shops will buy you out of ur contract, not sure about online … Lots of shops will buy you out of ur contract, not sure about online tho,I took the plunge and got the sony ericsson satio, 12mp camera, 16:9 widescreen display, touchscreen, yada yada, and i got to admit, its a gr8 piece of kit.

What network is that on and was the phone free?

Rhianne;6801021

I use the camera a lot and my pixon has got an 8mp camera.I was looking … I use the camera a lot and my pixon has got an 8mp camera.I was looking at the iPhone, only problem is you have to have a lengthy expensive contract for the phone to be free.

iphone only has 3mp camera?

it's not about megapixels, it's about the quality of the lens/sensor

if a camera is very important, check out some mobile phone sites for reviews/specs and then narrow your choice accordingly

i've heard iphone cameras are notoriously poor

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/telegraph/multimedia/archive/01431/domJoly_1431416c.jpg

i got my satio on 3, yes phone was free, been with 3 for 6 years, as are most of family and friends, which is gr8 for the free 3 to 3 calls, not for everyone tho....

as to camera mp/lens quality, i have printed an a4 photo from the satio, with absolute perfect results

Original Poster

transit;6801544

I've not got a set of lungs good enough for that size phone :giggle:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846134
    2. Pink Balls613
    3. How dangerous is Donald trump?1957
    4. Xbox One X pre order £449.99 @ Game (out 9th Nov)2449

See more discussions