Groups
    EXPIRED

New phone/o2 upgrade...

Can anybody advise on getting a new phone or upgrading with o2? I am due an upgrade or, of course, can cancel my contract and move on. I want to keep my number, that's quite important to me, and I'm happy with my K750i.

I'd like at least a couple of hundred texts and just a good free minutes offer - cross network or whatever, not too fussy. I'd like a good phone that I can sell on via Ebay!

6 Comments

LG Chocolate, K800i and W810i all sell on eBay for a high price. Althouh I don't recommend getting the W810i as there isn't much difference between it and the W800i really.

I have been with O2 for about 6 years - but alas it has come to an end....

Thier best offer was 500 x-net mins & 500 texts for £20 per month ! Plus I would have to pay £79 for the new K800i....

Just ordered it from Orange for free, 600 x-net mins & UNLIMITED texts for £35 per month - bargain !!!!!!

you can try calling O2 retentions 08000288151 as posted in,
    hotukdeals.com/for…958

otherwise look for new contract in other network, then port you number across. 3 offer very value tariffs.

Original Poster

Yeah, I rang retentions, they were a bit useless. £50 to get an 800i or something equivalent. 'nads to that.

These deal are 12 months free on a 12 month contract. You won't get much, if anything, forr the poor phones which come with them but the company is very reliable for cashback and £32.50 profit can be made if you purchase via QuidCo ([url]www.quidco.com/mobileshop-com[/url])

Here's the links:

Nokia 6030
    Siemens C75
    Motorola L6
    Nokia 3120

MobileShop.com feedback

If you aim to sell on via eBay then Motorola L6 is probably best bet and will maybe fetch you around £30 I think??

Oh yeah, all offers have 400 x-net minutes and 100 texts per month on o2.

Original Poster

Cheers, Duck - I'll have a think!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767218
      2. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1012
      3. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?917
      4. love affairs912

See more discussions