Groups

New ps3 headset

Banned
    Anyone know when it's out here or price?

13 Comments

Didn't even know there was a new one.

Original Poster Banned

Shame Sony can't offer a free replacement for 2 of the previous ones that sound like they are going round and round in a tumble drier.

Dont just stick with a Sony one you can use lots of different headsets witht he PS3. I am using a Jabra and its great although a charging cradle would be good!

Banned

Get the Turtle Beach PX21, they are about £50 but well worth it as they can also be used on the 360. They are wired but it means never having to recharge and the quality of them is awesome

Banned

I've got a USB Logitech one it's clear as a bell, like the look of the new official one but I don't get on well with "in ear" ones, my ears must be tiny or something, they always fall out.

ive got a £5 one its v. good

Banned

get the turtle beach jobby ..

Paddy Charlie

Get the Turtle Beach PX21, they are about £50 but well worth it as they … Get the Turtle Beach PX21, they are about £50 but well worth it as they can also be used on the 360. They are wired but it means never having to recharge and the quality of them is awesome

More like £60

Banned

thesaint

More like £60

£51.05 from pixmania plus postage of £4.20 .. dunno if there are any code knocking around for pixmania and or topcashback

i've never even used the one i got!

Banned

Thought I'd seen them in a shop for £50 over the holidays, but at £60 I think they are still well worth it as I got them before christmas for that and even for offline play they enhance the game

Original Poster Banned

Are the jaw bones any good with the ps3?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Free- Gluten Free Rice Porridge (M&S)819
      2. So, whose already pre-ordered a Scorpio and where from?1426
      3. Any PS4 News Here29213633
      4. Oh deer.. looks like they are back sooner this year.78

See more discussions