Groups

New PS3 to be 80GB........

Sony released the news at E3 conference in the states that from end of August/Sept they will be replacing the 40GB PS3 with an identical 80GB PS3 for same price of £299 or as a bundle, only difference being the larger hard drive.

What do you guys think, Is it worth waiting unitl then to get one or not?

The hardwares all gonna be the same apart from HDD so still won't be able to play PS2 games on it, guess thats why people paid the premium for the old 60GB. I really wanted that ability in the new one too.

YEY to me on 100th post! >:-)

4 Comments

repost buddy

Of course Sony are going to launch their on-line movie store soon, hence the need for larger local storage on PS3s. I recently installed a 250GB drive into my 60GB console: best of both worlds. The Misses still plays the PS2 version of Buzz, so I need the backwards compatibility too.

i read an article saying the stores is coming next year in europe this year US. Not that i care because movies dont appeal to me. I only bought one movie on 360 only because it was duck cheap.

It's about time I upgrade the HDD anywaym, full of demos and whatnot, I'm going to need the space.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 892529
      2. Veteran TV presenter doesn't die but gets damages from the Police - is that…66
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764306
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846211

See more discussions