New Reel Cinema in Wakefield Ridings with 3 hours free parking

Posted 12th Oct
At Wakefield Ridings, a new Reel cinema has opened on the top floor. Tickets are £6.50 and include 3 hours parking. Students, Seniors and NHS get a pound off.

Top tip, park on the third floor of Morrisons entrance Carpark which means you are on the right level to the cinema and have both step and Ramp access from the Carpark.

Remember to give your yellow car park token to validate and then ensure you put this validated token in the pay machine for checking and then use it to exit the Carpark.

This is a much cheaper option than Wakefield Cineworld plus they do Meerkat 2 for 1 on Tues and Wednesday.
Community Updates
Misc

Groups

8 Comments
I didn’t know the ridings centre was still in excistance, most of shops closed last time I was there! Great news for the local economy, hope it works out
Yes Ridings still going but sadly lots of closed shops as quite a few moved to the new trinity walk centre.
You posting this on here
All waky lot know this, it won't bring people to waky either.

I hate the morrisons lift, so old!
The main lifts where £1 shop was, well only 1 works as the other stopped working 2 years ago!
Misslovely13/10/2019 12:28

You posting this on here All waky lot know this, …You posting this on here All waky lot know this, it won't bring people to waky either. I hate the morrisons lift, so old! The main lifts where £1 shop was, well only 1 works as the other stopped working 2 years ago!

It won't bring me to 'Waky'
Misslovely13/10/2019 18:44

Lol .

Maybe you could act as a 'Waky' tour guide.

That might bring us in
Gollywood13/10/2019 18:57

Maybe you could act as a 'Waky' tour guide.That might bring us in

Il have to organise a coach
Misslovely13/10/2019 19:00

Il have to organise a coach

I'd start off smaller with a 4 seater....
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants