New right green / left pink joy con for Nintendo Switch

Found 24th Feb
Just thought I'd mention USA and probably Japan too is getting a reversed Pink/Green joy con release. Will probably be closer to end of 2018 before Europe gets these.

Will be able to have 2 x pink or 2 x green now.

polygon.com/201…ate
Community Updates
Top comments
I'm so excited by the change in the colour of the plastic changing.

#Can't sleep!
13 Comments
33323950.jpg
Edited by: "noahsdad" 24th Feb
I'm so excited by the change in the colour of the plastic changing.

#Can't sleep!
Graham197922 m ago

I'm so excited by the change in the colour of the plastic changing.#Can't …I'm so excited by the change in the colour of the plastic changing.#Can't sleep!

The change is changing?
Graham197934 m ago

I'm so excited by the change in the colour of the plastic changing.#Can't …I'm so excited by the change in the colour of the plastic changing.#Can't sleep!

what a time to be alive!
deleted1431257
But what if I wanted for example just the green joycons? an inconvenience double dipping £60+ x 2 to get the green pairing, then the hassle of selling a pair of pink ones where I would be hit by selling fees and postage to the buyer?
hass12311 m ago

But what if I wanted for example just the green joycons? an inconvenience …But what if I wanted for example just the green joycons? an inconvenience double dipping £60+ x 2 to get the green pairing, then the hassle of selling a pair of pink ones where I would be hit by selling fees and postage to the buyer?

Although I already have pink + green and happy to acquire full set of both colour pairs, I have to totally agree with you. There should be packs of all blue, all green and whatever colours.
nin-nin-game.com a japanese import website has had them available for some time possibly since the colours first came out with spla2n. Think I read that the jap spla2n console had the opposite colours to the standalone joycon pair. Anyhoo it seems both options are available as standalone pairs

*Very confusing article! I just read it. I think what they're saying is the pair in the bundle is the opposite colours which only got released in US and jap, and US never got the standalone pair that eur and jap got, but they will be soon. So it means it'll be the same colour order as the pair already released here I'm afraid.
But as I mentioned before, both colour order pairs seem to be available from jap
Edited by: "jco83" 25th Feb
Why is everything so expensive if it's associated with the switch? Damn thing is costing me way too much ££
Is this the switch chat thread? Not been on for ages and just got here on my android app but not sure if this is it or not!
Nintendo sucks.

That was for science.
jco8327th Feb

Neon Pink (L) / Neon Green (R) from Amazon US $96.64 (£69.17) including …Neon Pink (L) / Neon Green (R) from Amazon US $96.64 (£69.17) including shipping and import fees deposit

I am getting a total price of £74.69, have logged in and went all the way to final checkout as far as you can go without placing order. Will keep an eye on it, if it get's close to £60 all in, then I will buy.

Order Summary Items: GBP 58.69 Shipping & handling: GBP 3.55
Total before tax: GBP 62.24 Estimated tax to be collected: GBP 0.00 Import Fees Deposit GBP 12.45
Order total:GBP 74.69
noahsdad37 m ago

I am getting a total price of £74.69, have logged in and went all the way …I am getting a total price of £74.69, have logged in and went all the way to final checkout as far as you can go without placing order. Will keep an eye on it, if it get's close to £60 all in, then I will buy.Order Summary Items: GBP 58.69 Shipping & handling: GBP 3.55 Total before tax: GBP 62.24 Estimated tax to be collected: GBP 0.00 Import Fees Deposit GBP 12.45 Order total: GBP 74.69

Paying in USD it was $96.64 it is now $99.17
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions