New routes from Newcastle to Dalaman, Crete, Gran Canaria, Sharm El Sheik and Cyprus-2010

16 replies
Found 24th Aug 2009
Just announce from Jet2.com that they are adding 5 new routes from Newcastle for 2010 to:
Dalaman-Turkey
Crete
Las Palmas-Gran Canaria
Sharm El Sheik
Paphos-Cyprus

16 Comments

Forgive me for being dumb, but - wheres the deal?

This is news, but not a deal...

Original Poster

Sorry I posted it in the wrong section. Please move for me mods.

mod

aliandk;6105332

Sorry I posted it in the wrong section. Please move for me mods.

:thumbsup:

Banned

MrShed;6105297

Forgive me for being dumb, but - wheres the deal?This is news, but not a … Forgive me for being dumb, but - wheres the deal?This is news, but not a deal...

it is if you holiday in the stated destinations and you live near Newcastle airport :thumbsup:

Original Poster

andywedge;6105374

:thumbsup:

Cheers mate!! Was getting a bit chilly in here!!:w00t:

Original Poster

dog_cop;6105390

it is if you holiday in the stated destinations and you live near … it is if you holiday in the stated destinations and you live near Newcastle airport :thumbsup:

Thank you for your support, moved to misc to keep people happy as was getting very cold votes!! I have had a look and some great prices....dalaman in May for £250 for 10 nights for 2 of us!!

Sloth/Mod

dog_cop;6105390

it is if you holiday in the stated destinations and you live near … it is if you holiday in the stated destinations and you live near Newcastle airport :thumbsup:

But not if you live in any of the destinations. :w00t: :-D

jk.

Banned

aliandk;6105411

Thank you for your support, moved to misc to keep people happy as was … Thank you for your support, moved to misc to keep people happy as was getting very cold votes!! I have had a look and some great prices....dalaman in May for £250 for 10 nights for 2 of us!!

don't worry about getting a hard time off some, they are never satisfied at least you took the trouble to post the info

Banned

Syzable;6105426

But not if you live in any of the destinations. :w00t: :-Djk.

Cyprus is nice so I am told

Sloth/Mod

dog_cop;6105439

Cyprus is nice so I am told

You misunderstood me................read it again.

Banned

Syzable;6105451

You misunderstood me................read it again.

nope you have lost me :?

Sloth/Mod

dog_cop;6105468

nope you have lost me :?

I meant it's not a good deal for those suffering a Geordie invasion. :roll:

But it was a joke..........so it's finished now and i'm off for pizza.

Banned

Syzable;6105492

I meant it's not a good deal for those suffering a Geordie invasion. … I meant it's not a good deal for those suffering a Geordie invasion. :roll:But it was a joke..........so it's finished now and i'm off for pizza.

ah right .. now I have you, and thinking about it .. mmm avoid

Original Poster

Wotz wrong with Geordies like??? Some of the nicest people around I have heard!! Given the different 'clans' in UK, I prefer the Geordie clan anytime. It certainly wont put me off going or living in any of these destinations and worrying bout Geordies invading!! Better than some I could mention.:whistling::w00t:

Sloth/Mod

aliandk;6105595

Wotz wrong with Geordies like??? Some of the nicest people around I have … Wotz wrong with Geordies like??? Some of the nicest people around I have heard!! Given the different 'clans' in UK, I prefer the Geordie clan anytime. It certainly wont put me off going or living in any of these destinations and worrying bout Geordies invading!! Better than some I could mention.:whistling::w00t:

My mum's a Geordie. :thumbsup:

I'm a born and bred southerner though............sorry. :oops::-D

Original Poster

Syzable;6105668

My mum's a Geordie. :thumbsup:I'm a born and bred southerner … My mum's a Geordie. :thumbsup:I'm a born and bred southerner though............sorry. :oops::-D

Shame on you for not staying loyal to your roots!!:x
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition73812
    2. Win a villa holiday for two in Portugal with Four Seasons Fairways @ Sunday…77
    3. Magazine competitions - Issue 43 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk22
    4. Win an all-inclusive holiday to Antigua, including flights!66

See more discussions