Top comments
Think its time for a change from Apple
32381524-7RGtm.jpg
32381675-pzMXp.jpg
22 Comments
Paradise Papers: Apple's secret tax bolthole revealed - BBC News
bbc.co.uk/new…787

Quote:
"The world's most profitable firm has a secretive new structure that would enable it to continue avoiding billions in taxes, the Paradise Papers show.

They reveal how Apple sidestepped a 2013 crackdown on its controversial Irish tax practices by actively shopping around for a tax haven.

It then moved the firm holding most of its huge untaxed offshore cash reserve to the Channel Island of Jersey.

Apple said the new structure had not lowered its taxes."
Edited by: "m00head" 6th Nov 2017
I prefer Samsung to Apple, but that ad is really annoying.
32381307-vFx5V.jpg
The cable thing made me laugh out loud and I had to stop Discovery.... very funny.

TBH all the phones are rubbish. Tried to set my dads up the other day. Nearly went out the window.

I love carrying a bag full of cables round coz Apple wanted to take 1g off the weight of my phone though... ace move.
32381481-QIvEz.jpg
Think its time for a change from Apple
32381524-7RGtm.jpg
32381669-d1U69.jpg
32381675-pzMXp.jpg
Advert hurt my head, didn't really understand what was going on.
summerof7653 m ago

Think its time for a change from Apple[Image]

lol trust you.
MIDURIX29 m ago

Advert hurt my head, didn't really understand what was going on.

It was a bit like Using an android phone. Seemed good. Then makes you laugh, then Ultimately leaves you with a headache
They missed the part where she was waiting 2 months for her Samsung phone to be repaired, while he had his back from Apple within a few days.

Also missed the part where his phone from 2013 was still receiving the latest OS updates, whereas her phone had long since been abandoned.

her phone miraculously didn’t explode and burst into flames around 2016? Must have edited that bit out.

oh, and is it me or does that advert keep jumping backwards? Oh, of course - it’s made by Samsung, ah the irony
Edited by: "118luke" 7th Nov 2017
I do love a good laugh at apple, but that advert is ****. Was it made on vinyl?
118luke7 h, 31 m ago

They missed the part where she was waiting 2 months for her Samsung phone …They missed the part where she was waiting 2 months for her Samsung phone to be repaired, while he had his back from Apple within a few days.Also missed the part where his phone from 2013 was still receiving the latest OS updates, whereas her phone had long since been abandoned.her phone miraculously didn’t explode and burst into flames around 2016? Must have edited that bit out. oh, and is it me or does that advert keep jumping backwards? Oh, of course - it’s made by Samsung, ah the irony

You really sucked the fun out of that.
Reading some of these comments this is worse than the "console wars".
Robot_Rooster37 m ago

Reading some of these comments this is worse than the "console wars".

People like to pick a tribe.
Dunno why OP linked to a really bad edit of the advert

RandomUser423 h, 14 m ago

Dunno why OP linked to a really bad edit of the advert[Video]

Much easier to watch, and understand
Made me miss my Note ever so slightly at the end. Just slightly though. But then I remembered I used my old S5 the other day and I wanted to throw it across the floor for it's Androidness.
CoeK8 h, 21 m ago

You really sucked the fun out of that.

I know the Samsung boys like to wear their rose tinted glasses.
Just to keep things back in the real world and in perspective that neither brands are perfect.
It's reassuring that Apple will pay almost £37 in tax on your thousand quid phone innit
118luke37 m ago

I know the Samsung boys like to wear their rose tinted glasses. Just to …I know the Samsung boys like to wear their rose tinted glasses. Just to keep things back in the real world and in perspective that neither brands are perfect.

Aye well make an amusing advert.
plodging4 h, 24 m ago

It's reassuring that Apple will pay almost £37 in tax on your thousand …It's reassuring that Apple will pay almost £37 in tax on your thousand quid phone innit

Fine by me, the less tax I have to pay the better innit.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants