New Samsung Tocco Ultra Widgets?

17 replies
Found 17th Apr 2009
Hey guys, I have got the new phone (as above) and I presume you can download 'widgets' just like apps for the iphone. I have figured out how to download them, but cant seem to connect to the internet to actually get any. The normal internet works and other WAP things work fine.
I have tried all the solutions on the internet and still not working, just wondered if anyone else has had this problem and could suggest a way to sort it?
Feels like I have spent my life on the phone to vodafone at the moment and would prefer not to give them a ring
thanks for any help, +rep for any helpful suggestions

1. Misc
  2. Samsung
17 Comments

ooo how do u get them pls bbz!!!! i want them especially the message ones xxxxx

Original Poster

lol erm well you know the arrow to the left of the screen? you tap that and a kinda menu thing comes up. Look for the icon called 'widgets' and click n drag it onto the main screen. then you get 4 options, cant remember what they are at the moment but basically the're search terms to search for the widgets, you click on them and its meant to update with the ones that you can get, but mine wont upload...says failed, so i cant help you past then, hope this helps.

hmm i dont have a widget icon babe xx

Original Poster

ok, you tried scrollin up/down on that thin menu?

Yep i have nothing, been into settings and then widget but no extra menu!!

Original Poster

erm...hang on
hmmmm you're definitly on the long thin menu that shows when you touch the arrow to the left of the homescreen arent you?
Its just i cant find a way to take the widgets icon off so it must be there automatically?

no i have no widget icon, and ive had this phone ages so got nothing like that on my thin widget section!!!
ahh its annoying lol

Original Poster

you have the samsung tocco ultra yeah? not the tocco.....im on about the brand new one thats black and red?

oh lol nope t norm one, but my mate has the same as me, and he got way more widgets!!!

Original Poster

oh right, cant help you then, might be an idea to ask him where he got them from?

lil_tiger - have you got a clear crystal case or silicon case for your tocco ultra yet? I'm considering gettiing one and wondered if you had thought yet?

Original Poster

no i havent got one yet....i stil have the protective plastic things on it though! I will be on the lookout for one, not too sure how they would fit around it, the main reason would be to protect the screen so unless the plastic covers that i will probably use an ipod sock type thing

lil_tiger;4961838

no i havent got one yet....i stil have the protective plastic things on … no i havent got one yet....i stil have the protective plastic things on it though! I will be on the lookout for one, not too sure how they would fit around it, the main reason would be to protect the screen so unless the plastic covers that i will probably use an ipod sock type thing

I've ordered one off fleabay so will let you know what it's like

all my internet works on my tocco ultra except when i go on add more widgets, it says network error or something, im on o2

I've PM'd you Gals where to get some Samsung bits and bobs, hope it helps...

;-)

maxmix

PS Tiger, clear your PM's so I can send, or could you forward my message Katie ? I'll be away for a few days from tomorrow....

maxmix;5296799

I've PM'd you Gals where to get some Samsung bits and bobs, hope it … I've PM'd you Gals where to get some Samsung bits and bobs, hope it helps...;-)maxmixPS Tiger, clear your PM's so I can send, or could you forward my message Katie ? I'll be away for a few days from tomorrow....

could u also let me know? thanx

Hi please could you also let me know?? thankyou xx
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Add one, leave one game54315414
    2. The PlayStation VR (PSVR) Thread861868
    3. word association Game74244894
    4. Coming up to bonfire night ...2128

See more discussions