Groups
    EXPIRED

New Scientist Magazine

newscientist.com/cha…tml

I have found this £2.95 for 4 copys & also online content (at bottom of article).

Are they actual magazines or online copys of it as it isn't clear, also, is the online part for a limited time?

Does anyone know of any deals on the magazine for longer subscriptions?

cheers
    James

5 Comments

it's 4 physical magazines. I must say £2.95 for 4 is a good deal, cheapest i've seen. could you not simply keep cancelling/resubbing with this one?

Where is the correct link for this??

I can't seem to find it with the link above.

If you're a student you can get it for 6 months for £38 They don't check your student status, at least they didn't check mine when I subscribed last year

billyoftheknight;1783106

Where is the correct link for this??I can't seem to find it with the link … Where is the correct link for this??I can't seem to find it with the link above.

There is a box on the left hand side with the offer diaplyed in it - clicking on it takes you to the following page:

qssweb.co.uk/nss…488

After selecting your country and clicking "Next" it dislays the offer as above.

HTH

Original Poster

Or just keep refreshing my link until it comes up, didnt realise tha it changes....

I'm getting one tomorrow as I'm going away for the week & then going to subscribe as long as I can understand it all.

Cheers
    James
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Is there a way to know how well clippers cut hair, (e.g. motor power).22
      2. Private Number Plate22
      3. Switching from Apple to Andriod - Any advice?2643
      4. FedEx sent me a Duty & Tax Invoice - Advice needed33

See more discussions