New Season Football Games

I cannnny waiiiitttt to be Real Madrid in the new Pro/Fifa!!!

8 Comments

I'll just stick to being Northampton Town. :thumbsup:

Original Poster

hornblowerracing;6228356

I'll just stick to being Northampton Town. :thumbsup:

I'm sure they'll put up well against Real...

Online is pointless as everyone is Barcelona/Man Utd and quits if you score
This year will be no different except more people will be Real Madrid

Original Poster

DarkKnight;6228375

Online is pointless as everyone is Barcelona/Man Utd and quits if you … Online is pointless as everyone is Barcelona/Man Utd and quits if you scoreThis year will be no different except more people will be Real Madrid

Agreed! Don't really like playing them online TBH because of people like that. Just prefer to play my mate, on going rivalry since about FIfa 99. I just wanna watch him cry as I bang one in with Kaka - assisted by Big Ron of course.

DarkKnight;6228375

Online is pointless as everyone is Barcelona/Man Utd and quits if you … Online is pointless as everyone is Barcelona/Man Utd and quits if you scoreThis year will be no different except more people will be Real Madrid

The new Fifa has a bit more control.
You can choose to play a match up to, say, 3* only..

I find that playing with 1/2 * teams make a completely new game!

geneticmeddler;6228771

The new Fifa has a bit more control.You can choose to play a match up to, … The new Fifa has a bit more control.You can choose to play a match up to, say, 3* only.. I find that playing with 1/2 * teams make a completely new game!

Spot on, using Barca/Real/Utd every single time is as boring as hell. I normally complete Manager Mode with Northampton and play my mate online who is MK Dons.

with people i know i like to press random until the first international team - and theres no messing with the team. has brought up some interesting affairs.

Banned

can't wait! fifa demo out in a couple of days
i used to be a pro evo person but thought it was awful this year just hoping they stepped up their game this year

current fifa is completely pointless online
it was bad enough with everyone just being barc or man utd but its beyond stupid now with loads of people doing the online dream team cheat:x

using teams your not used to keeps the game interesting for the whole season till the new 1 comes out
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. 10% Argos code with glitch48
    2. Input Lag v Refresh rate on a TV..58
    3. Ps4 slim how much should I charge 2nd hand.44
    4. Need help with home Internet dropping out please33

See more discussions