Groups

New series of Minder

Anyone else seen the C5 trailers for the new series of Minder with Shane Richie as Archie Daley? I'm hoping this will be a worthy successor to the original, and that we might even get George Cole and Dennis Waterman in cameos?? I still love the original series nearly 30 years on, and I think Shane is a great choice to take on the next generation Daley role. Course, it might be a total disaster, so lets hope C5 has done its homework and brought in some class writers and cast. So, whos the Minder this time round??

6 Comments

Isnt it Ray Winstone?

Mike..

It is an actor called Lex Shrapnel

imdb.com/nam…45/

I read its Ronnie Corbett, ideal in my eyes

Original Poster

I think Ray Winstone is pushing it a bit to be anyones Minder!! Just checked and advance publicity says Minder will be played by a Shakepearean actor called Lex Shrapnel. Apparently he played John Tracy in that rubbish Thuderbirds movie. Can't hold that against the guy, looks a bit of a daddy from the photos.

Original Poster

Think his brother is Luthor Carnage

I suppose it says it all that it's going out on C5. Minder used to get audiences of 10/15m in its heyday. Now it's going to be more like 10/15k watching. :-(
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764331
      2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846229
      3. Entitled to overtime to be included in your holiday pay411
      4. HUKD Satellite Information & IPTV Thread48210859

See more discussions