New shoes

Found 18th Jun
where can I buy some decent work shoes from please. looking for a pair for the office. don't want to buy a pair that fall apart after a couple of months but don't want to spend a week's wages on them either.

thanks
Community Updates
AskShoes
13 Comments
Just splash out it’s a one off investment that will last you ages.
A good pair of dr martens will last you years if looked after
Where can I go nowadays to try shoes on ? High Street shops are virtually non existent.
Marks and Spencer, next or Debenhams, sales start in another few weeks if you can hold out.
I buy M&S footwear, Clarks and sketchers. That's it. Although I use the outlets and sale rack. Last pair of Clarks cost £55 and lasted years. Nice to ware to.
Edited by: "wayners" 18th Jun
TK Maxx.
deleted396333
brailer35 m ago

Where can I go nowadays to try shoes on ? High Street shops are virtually …Where can I go nowadays to try shoes on ? High Street shops are virtually non existent.

What
Another vote for TKMaxx...pkenty of good quality shoes heavily reduced. especially online
brailer3 h, 25 m ago

Where can I go nowadays to try shoes on ? High Street shops are virtually …Where can I go nowadays to try shoes on ? High Street shops are virtually non existent.

Slaters, Next, Burton, Schuh, Office, River Island, TK Maxx, Marks & Spencer, Debenhams, Matalan, Clarks, Asda & Tesco are ones off the top of my head which are local to me...
Sorry im looking for somewhere that only sells shoes. When I've bought a pair from one of these places, eg. Matalan. They don't last very long or they are not really comfortable but are cheap.
brailer18 m ago

Sorry im looking for somewhere that only sells shoes. When I've bought a …Sorry im looking for somewhere that only sells shoes. When I've bought a pair from one of these places, eg. Matalan. They don't last very long or they are not really comfortable but are cheap.

Clarks and Schuh then....
Office.
Sketchers
Can't beat Hotter shoes for comfort, I've been wearing them for many years and they last a very long time. You can find your nearest branch with this link.

hotter.com/web…151
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants