New Sky Box, what do do with old one?

Found 2nd Feb 2012
I have ordered a new Sky+ HD box to replace my current Sky+ box, even though I don't have any HD TVs.

Anyway, I was wondering if anyone has any ideas on what I could do with my Sky+ box?
Community Updates
MiscSky
17 Comments
bin men took mine
sell it on ebay?
Anyway, I was wondering if anyone has any ideas on what I could do with my Sky+ box?

Surprised you dare ask that question on here
carboot sale?
ebay or gumtree.
buy another 24 month membership to sky
freecycle
i didnt think sky hd box worked on a non hd tv
tinturner123

i didnt think sky hd box worked on a non hd tv

yes it do, via scart output at back of HD+ box
I thought about selling my old sky boxes, built up over the years...had 3 including 2 skyplus units but decided to bin them in the end.
Thanks for the suggestions of selling, but whilst I am considering that as one of my options, in what ways can I make use of the box otherwise?

P.s.its a 12 month contract
Edited by: "Kazaam" 2nd Feb 2012
We got multi room and use it up stairs
The box is more-or-less worthless. Go to any car boot sale are you can pick one up for £1 or less.

The remote control may be worth a tiny amount if it's in very good condition. If you do sell the remote separately may sure you say which model of Sky Box it is for as there are differences.
Take the hard drive out, Put in a caddy from ebay save all your photo's on it etc..
nick1austin

The box is more-or-less worthless. Go to any car boot sale are you can … The box is more-or-less worthless. Go to any car boot sale are you can pick one up for £1 or less.The remote control may be worth a tiny amount if it's in very good condition. If you do sell the remote separately may sure you say which model of Sky Box it is for as there are differences.

Buy me some and I'll pay postage, they sell for £20/£25 up here and the same on ebay (eg 160723849142)
Kazaam

Thanks for the suggestions of selling, but whilst I am considering that … Thanks for the suggestions of selling, but whilst I am considering that as one of my options, in what ways can I make use of the box otherwise?P.s.its a 12 month contract

freeview box for a second tv? spare in case your new one breaks
keep it as a spare if the new one breaks down after 12 months.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants