Expired

New Sky Customer Offers

5 replies
Found 2nd Nov 2006
Whats the best deal out there for a new sky customer> I would really like sky+ atleast or sky hd if its at a reasonable price.

1. Ask
  2. Sky
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. Sky
6 Comments

I think, if you can get someone you know who already has sky, to put your name forward to them and then you sign up, they get a free Sky + box, you get one half price, plus half price sky for 3 months.

eshaq786

Whats the best deal out there for a new sky customer I would really like … Whats the best deal out there for a new sky customer> I would really like sky+ atleast or sky hd if its at a reasonable price.

Hi eshaq786!

Sky are currently doing a 'introduce a friend' deal where the person who currently has sky (me!) refers a friend (you!) and I would get a free sky+ box and you would get half price subscription for the first 3 months (£7.50). But you also get a sky+ for half price (£49) or a normal sky box for free and free installation.

I've been looking for someone to do this deal with but had no luck (everyone I know already has sky)! If you want to proceed let me know and we can work out the details. Cheers.

Don't you get a Normal Sky box and free installation for nothing anyway, along with your 1st 3 months at half price, and alot of the time you'll see people trying to flog you sky+ for £49 installed if your a new sub (sky people in shopping centres with there promotion stands).

Yes, a normal Sky box is free. But Sky+ is so good that once you've used it you can never go back to watching normal TV again. If you take Movies or Sports you don't need to pay the £10/month sub for Sky+.

this is the deal....the new customer can get a sky+ box for £49....instead of the normal sky box

If you know someone who'd love Sky TV, we'd like to say hello to them. If you introduce a friend to Sky TV by 30 November 2006 we'll thank you by giving you a Sky+ box, worth £99, free*. If you've already got Sky+, we'll give you £50 of M&S vouchers instead.

And your friend can get Sky TV from £7.50 a month for the first 3 months - that's half the on-going price!

They can also choose to get a Sky+ box for £49* or a free standard Sky box with free standard installation.

so if any one wants to do this deal i can recommend them contact me direct at
[email protected]

my names mark

robbo32

this is the deal....the new customer can get a sky+ box for … this is the deal....the new customer can get a sky+ box for £49....instead of the normal sky boxIf you know someone who'd love Sky TV, we'd like to say hello to them. If you introduce a friend to Sky TV by 30 November 2006 we'll thank you by giving you a Sky+ box, worth £99, free*. If you've already got Sky+, we'll give you £50 of M&S vouchers instead.And your friend can get Sky TV from £7.50 a month for the first 3 months - that's half the on-going price!They can also choose to get a Sky+ box for £49* or a free standard Sky box with free standard installation.so if any one wants to do this deal i can recommend them contact me direct [email protected] my names mark

Do you have sky or are you looking to get it?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition63659
    2. Win a google pixel phone at Stylist1111
    3. win free cash32
    4. Win two star gazing festival tickets in the north pennines10

See more discussions