Groups

New Sky + subscriber help

Hi all

I am just about to sign up with Sky and was looking for advise on the best way to get a good deal out of them. Only really looking to get the base package with 2 add ons, as not fussed with the sports or movies. I also want multi room

Quidco only seem to offer cash for going Sky HD @ £95, all offer £25 M&S voucher.

No idea of other ways to get deal or if there are any out there. Would be happy to get some channels free for a while or something, or free install.

One last question, if I get Sky+ multiroom can I buy a 2nd hand sky+ box for the 2nd room and it will work fine?

Sorry if this is covered in the Sky Thread, took a quick look & it seemed more about non standard kit

Will happily leave rep for any useful info

Thanks all

8 Comments

Get introduced by a friend = £50 M&S vouchers each
    Won't get free channels, they are never part of the new customer deals
    You'll need to ask the sky installer nicely if he can fit 2 cables going into the room with the multiroom box as well otherwise you won't be able to record

Original Poster

Cool

Shall now try to find a friend to do it & not want the voucher :-)

Rep added :-)

I got a great deal on here from someone who works for SKY. Got Sky + box and one normal box, all Sports channels and Entertainment package for £17 (approx) per month. No sign up or installation fee.

I just haggled with them & got free installation & box for £25
    I only took the basic package - no sports/moves/music (i'm a cheepo)

Chance you arm - I do remember somebody saying that there are particlar days when they need to hit their targets & are willing to throw some extras in. There is also a live chat on their website which is good for sounding out deals

2scoops2

Original Poster

scabbers;6505876

I got a great deal on here from someone who works for SKY. Got Sky + box … I got a great deal on here from someone who works for SKY. Got Sky + box and one normal box, all Sports channels and Entertainment package for £17 (approx) per month. No sign up or installation fee.

That person still about? Think they would mind a chat with me?

Many thanks

Original Poster

2scoops2;6506030

I just haggled with them & got free installation & box for £25I only took … I just haggled with them & got free installation & box for £25I only took the basic package - no sports/moves/music (i'm a cheepo)Chance you arm - I do remember somebody saying that there are particlar days when they need to hit their targets & are willing to throw some extras in. There is also a live chat on their website which is good for sounding out deals2scoops2

Will also try ring & haggle, always have the vouchers for a backup :-)

Cheers

I work for Sky, no Staff Introduce a Friend offers at the moment (otherwise I'd have invited you) last one was in June, probably be another for Xmas

Original Poster

Robotochan;6507613

I work for Sky, no Staff Introduce a Friend offers at the moment … I work for Sky, no Staff Introduce a Friend offers at the moment (otherwise I'd have invited you) last one was in June, probably be another for Xmas

hehe worth & shot and thanks mate

Will see what a few phone calls can muster :-D
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Can't delete friends on Xbox 360 or accept any friend requests, anyone know…33
      2. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?1118
      3. Sad news about Barcelona26113
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764188

See more discussions