Groups
    EXPIRED

New small car wanted, brand new

I'm looking for a new car, i've been looking at either, Ford Fiesta, Vauxhall Corsa, Renault Clio, or Peugeot 207.

Just wondering if anyone knows of any good deals on cars at the minute, as a friend told me that oct and nov is a good time to buy, not sure whether thats true, but any information any one can give me on said cars or equivalent's would be helpful. Thanks

5 Comments

you should check out drive the deal, their prices are good and if you are lucky you can get your local dealer to match or get close to price , if not I have bought 2 caes from them in the last 5 years an audi and just purchased a ford kuga very good service.

Original Poster

Hi, i just had a look at that site, found it a tad confusing but i'll try using it for a little longer, i found this site before though called motoring.co.uk and an offer on a clio: motoring.co.uk/new…lio, the top offer that is. im just unsure whether this is a good price. Can anyone help?
    Edited by: "mikeflynn0297" 26th Oct 2010

hi-i posted an offer the other day for renaults - tax free - hotukdeals.com/dea…436

went freezing cold - but no one said why ? i looke dbefore i posted and the prices seemsed good - might be worth a look if you go for the clio

Original Poster

Thanks, great help

As a left field suggestion check out the Mitsubishi Colt superminis which are often available on really low deals. They are a good quality well equipped car for far less than the bigger brands.

Try giving your nearest dealer a ring and see how far you can twist his arm!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Cheapest Place to Buy Half Decent LED Bulbs - Bayonet & Spots54
      2. Upgrading qacoustic speaker setup33
      3. Google assistant notification811
      4. cheap glasses websites811

See more discussions