Unfortunately, this discussion is no longer valid
Expired

Various New Smartphones Using Code @ Ebay - e.g P30 Pro £495 - Google pixel 4 64GB £606.10 - S10e £378 + More Below

Refreshed 5th Nov (Posted 3rd Nov)
Community Updates

Groups

Top comments
reindeer33304/11/2019 05:59

Nice one as always @MrSwitch Can you not split out the deals by …Nice one as always @MrSwitch Can you not split out the deals by merchant and post? Never seems quite right that you spend ages preparing these deals for them to only get limited publicity and of course you do not get credited for them. Fair play for the continued effort to help though

I could, but then I'd get people saying I'm just spamming the site, and to be honest, I can't be bothered with all of that.
So discussions they stay in unfortunately
Edited by: "MrSwitch" 4th Nov
MrSwitch04/11/2019 06:09

I could, but then I'd get people saying I'm just spamming the site, and to …I could, but then I'd get people saying I'm just spamming the site, and to be honest, I can't be bothered with all of that. So discussions they stay in unfortunately

I don't think it would be classed as spamming if you posted 2 or 3 deals Fair enough though, you can't please all the members on this site
116 Comments
Thanks op
Nice one as always @MrSwitch Can you not split out the deals by merchant and post? Never seems quite right that you spend ages preparing these deals for them to only get limited publicity and of course you do not get credited for them. Fair play for the continued effort to help though
reindeer33304/11/2019 05:59

Nice one as always @MrSwitch Can you not split out the deals by …Nice one as always @MrSwitch Can you not split out the deals by merchant and post? Never seems quite right that you spend ages preparing these deals for them to only get limited publicity and of course you do not get credited for them. Fair play for the continued effort to help though

I could, but then I'd get people saying I'm just spamming the site, and to be honest, I can't be bothered with all of that.
So discussions they stay in unfortunately
Edited by: "MrSwitch" 4th Nov
MrSwitch04/11/2019 06:09

I could, but then I'd get people saying I'm just spamming the site, and to …I could, but then I'd get people saying I'm just spamming the site, and to be honest, I can't be bothered with all of that. So discussions they stay in unfortunately

I don't think it would be classed as spamming if you posted 2 or 3 deals Fair enough though, you can't please all the members on this site
reindeer33304/11/2019 06:19

I don't think it would be classed as spamming if you posted 2 or 3 deals …I don't think it would be classed as spamming if you posted 2 or 3 deals Fair enough though, you can't please all the members on this site

2 or 3 in a row would.
They always do.
Unless they're in different categories.
MrSwitch04/11/2019 06:22

2 or 3 in a row would. They always do. Unless they're in different …2 or 3 in a row would. They always do. Unless they're in different categories.

Ah I get you
reindeer33304/11/2019 06:25

Ah I get you

Anyway, I'll still be posting separate deals, using your code, I'll link them in here as well. Cheers reindeer man, have a good one!
phone came out of pocket cycling on road, took me two hours to realise.... need a new phone asap, had an honor 20 anyone know what's best sub £200 to fill a gap?
Many thanks
Dincki04/11/2019 17:31

phone came out of pocket cycling on road, took me two hours to realise.... …phone came out of pocket cycling on road, took me two hours to realise.... need a new phone asap, had an honor 20 anyone know what's best sub £200 to fill a gap?Many thanks

Mi 9 Lite, mi A3, remi note 8?
tyvm
MrSwitch04/11/2019 06:26

Anyway, I'll still be posting separate deals, using your code, I'll link …Anyway, I'll still be posting separate deals, using your code, I'll link them in here as well. Cheers reindeer man, have a good one!

Sorry missed this earlier! Glad to hear! Cheers, hope you had a good day
Do you think the samsung s10 will drop below 500 for black friday mr switch?
top dealz here
Mega hot
highlander_24705/11/2019 10:55

Do you think the samsung s10 will drop below 500 for black friday mr …Do you think the samsung s10 will drop below 500 for black friday mr switch?

You may get one on ebay today with the code?
Thanks for the effort, Switchy, really appreciated. Can I ask if there's anything to be aware of when ordering phones from eBay? I'm presuming the warranty is completely unaffected? Sorry, might sound like an obvious question but I just want to triple check before I consider ordering from a seller who spells 'dealers' with a 'z'.
BristolBillyBob05/11/2019 11:00

Thanks for the effort, Switchy, really appreciated. Can I ask if there's …Thanks for the effort, Switchy, really appreciated. Can I ask if there's anything to be aware of when ordering phones from eBay? I'm presuming the warranty is completely unaffected? Sorry, might sound like an obvious question but I just want to triple check before I consider ordering from a seller who spells 'dealers' with a 'z'.

I'd check warranty status with the seller first, ask where they source them from etc. As if they are from the far east, or the USA etc. Then warranty will be invalid here for most.

IPhones are a different story.
MrSwitch05/11/2019 11:02

I'd check warranty status with the seller first, ask where they source …I'd check warranty status with the seller first, ask where they source them from etc. As if they are from the far east, or the USA etc. Then warranty will be invalid here for most. IPhones are a different story.

OK, thanks. I'll check with the seller before pushing the button.
@highlander_247 I can't imagine it getting any less than that
MrSwitch05/11/2019 10:56

You may get one on ebay today with the code?

38906981-OQuOr.jpgYou were right cracking price for s10 maybe get this now or wait for blwck friday in the vein hope itll get cheaper
@MrSwitch , did you get any experience with ebay sellers posting from Ireland/Switzerland? They seem to be the cheapest as far as I can see, but I imagine these will be chinese imports? Oneplus 7T for 360 with code looks like a bargain, but not sure about the seller
Gonna have to pick the pixel 4 up cheers bud
Elbandito05/11/2019 11:22

@MrSwitch , did you get any experience with ebay sellers posting from …@MrSwitch , did you get any experience with ebay sellers posting from Ireland/Switzerland? They seem to be the cheapest as far as I can see, but I imagine these will be chinese imports? Oneplus 7T for 360 with code looks like a bargain, but not sure about the seller

There's a company called DWI who is part of eglobal, so generally OK. One called bestbuy who are basically tech in the basket. I'd generally go with those two if it were me

The mega thread has returned

Nice one Switchy
Thanks for those links found a Samsung A50 for my daughter for £207 .
Just saw that P30 pro is locked to Vodafone, be aware...
Great deals though ;-)
Ricky_PT05/11/2019 11:41

Just saw that P30 pro is locked to Vodafone, be aware...Great deals though …Just saw that P30 pro is locked to Vodafone, be aware...Great deals though ;-)

Edited mate, cheers
Where did u find Samsung A50 need one for my daughter anyb suggestions
On the one hand my Pixel 2 XL is still working fine. On the other hand, however, it has average battery life as well as a cruddy screen
That OnePlus 7T sure is looking tempting...
Note 10 754 from Argos is new but 12m warranty on page? Samsung's phone are 24m warranty?
Good to see it moved to deals
Link not working
fame05/11/2019 12:05

Note 10 754 from Argos is new but 12m warranty on page? Samsung's phone …Note 10 754 from Argos is new but 12m warranty on page? Samsung's phone are 24m warranty?

Argos are ridiculous in their description attempts, it will be Samsung warranty
Bought a 7T Pro on Saturday for RRP, slightly annoyed to say the least !
Edited by: "omfgzbilly" 5th Nov
omfgzbilly05/11/2019 12:20

Bought a 7T Pro on Saturday for RRP, slightly annoyed to say the least !

Sorry buddy.
MrSwitch05/11/2019 12:09

Argos are ridiculous in their description attempts, it will be Samsung …Argos are ridiculous in their description attempts, it will be Samsung warranty

Coolios
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants