Groups

New Speakers for a Bedroom

I currently have 5.1 cheap Creatives. Want some new speakers hopefully of decent quality and sound good. 2 giant speakers would be ideal for my work top. Any help would be appreciated.

5 Comments

I have five Sony speakers that are surplus to requirement. All good condition. The four 'corner' speakers are 2.7 ohm and the centre is currently in my sons room and as he's sleeping I'll have to get the details tomorrow if you're interested.
    Let me know.

If you want giant speakers, how about a pair of B&W Nautilus speakers. They're huge and come with an even bigger price tag, so I hope you're a Euromillions winner!

B&W Nautilus only £55,000.
    http://www.hificorner.co.uk/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/5e06319eda06f020e43594a9c230972d/n/a/nautilus_1.jpg

Seriously though, my mate bought some KRK Rokit Monitors for a few hundred quid and they're great for the bedroom.
    KRK Rokit Monitors
    Edited by: "windhoek" 24th Jan 2011

Original Poster

minifish33

I have five Sony speakers that are surplus to requirement. All good … I have five Sony speakers that are surplus to requirement. All good condition. The four 'corner' speakers are 2.7 ohm and the centre is currently in my sons room and as he's sleeping I'll have to get the details tomorrow if you're interested.Let me know.

How much we talking?

Just the speakers with no sub? £25?

Any thoughts?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. The PlayStation VR (PSVR) Thread861857
      2. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4661379
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846149
      4. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?44

See more discussions