Groups

New Star Wars Adidas World Cup Video

Not going to be everyones "bag" but i think its awesome!

David Beckham, Snoop Dog, Daft Punk etc.. Enjoy!!

youtube.com/wat…ded

8 Comments

Superb!

Banned

Thought it was pretty dire myself. Nike definitely have the edge this time round.

Original Poster

master_chief;8766314

Thought it was pretty dire myself. Nike definitely have the edge this … Thought it was pretty dire myself. Nike definitely have the edge this time round.

Obviously not a Star Wars fan then!

I like the Nike advert too but this is in a completely different league.. Especially as Im not a great football fan.... Oh plus I cant stand Ronaldo!

Banned

wonkey;8766619

Obviously not a Star Wars fan then!I like the Nike advert too but this is … Obviously not a Star Wars fan then!I like the Nike advert too but this is in a completely different league.. Especially as Im not a great football fan.... Oh plus I cant stand Ronaldo!

I'm a huge Star Wars fan just didn't like the advert. Just screamed lazy to me.

Ha! "Wasn't me!" :-D

That advert had no effecft on me whatsoever.

Stay sharp. There's two more coming in. They're gonna try and cut us off.

The Force is strong with this one

Damn fool, I knew you were going to say that.

Original Poster

dontasciime;8767335

That advert had no effecft on me whatsoever.Stay sharp. There's two more … That advert had no effecft on me whatsoever.Stay sharp. There's two more coming in. They're gonna try and cut us off.The Force is strong with this oneDamn fool, I knew you were going to say that.

Well why don't you outrun them? I thought you said this thing was fast!!

Watch your mouth kid, or you're gonna find yourself floating home.:thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Spotify Family Premium share719
      2. HUKD Satellite Information & IPTV Thread48710955
      3. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …2650
      4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17846379

See more discussions