Groups

New Sun Holiday priority booking rules!

Unless I am reading it wrong, they have basically put priority booking behind a paywall? anyone else get the same email...

Hi ,

Fantastic news. Hols from £9.50 starts Saturday, July 8 and you can enjoy BRAND NEW 48 HOUR PRIORITY BOOKING as you’ve booked with us before. Lucky you!

The only way you can take advantage of this early access is by first signing up to Sun Savers and you’ll then get first dibs on all the best dates and parks. How about surfing in Cornwall or sunbathing in the South of France? Wherever you go, you’ll get an unbeatable deal.

HOW CAN I BOOK 48 HOURS EARLY?
    Enter your FREE VIP BONUS CODE (below) on Sat, July 8 and collect eight consecutive Sun Savers codes in The Sun starting Sat, July 8

WHAT IS SUN SAVERS?
    Sun Savers is the new rewards club from The Sun. As well as getting priority access to promotions like Hols from £9.50, you can also get £5 cash back every time you enter 28 codes from The Sun.

CAN I STILL COLLECT TOKENS/CODEWORDS?
    You can still collect the tokens/codewords from the paper if you prefer, but you’ll need to collect 10 and won’t be able to enjoy priority booking.

4 Comments

Paywall? I don't see anything in what you've posted that mentions any payment. Confused......

Sun Savers is just a "free to join" rewards club. You get codes from the newspaper, its to encourage people to buy The Sun outside of the "cheaper holiday discount" time.

Anyones guessing the final code word tonight for sun holidays? Or Where is the main thread where this is spdiscussed? Camt find it this time. Thanks x

Wishing i had bought papers for savers club codes now,,,,

Didnt get what i really wanted...

With the daily mail/breakfree ones, do they release more/different date/availability for that, or can i expect the exact same availabilty as im finding on the sun papers?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Labour MP Naz Shah retweeted calling for abused white girls to shut their m…1635
      2. What is there free to do in your town?25
      3. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …278965
      4. Entitled to overtime to be included in your holiday pay1020

See more discussions