Groups

New tattoo

Got my new tat today! i understand theres people who dont like em etc but just thought i'd share my new one with everyone! i absolutely love it!! came out better than i expected!!

47 Comments

Original Poster

http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p85/stephen2k5/newtat.jpg

looks good mate, i like it

Looks good

Original Poster

thevman2k3;6598284

looks good mate, i like it

cheers buddy! took about 2 hours n cost £80 which i thought was very good!!

dino mate! where did you get it done? is their a reason for the mic or did you jst like the image?

Original Poster

scotland88;6598318

dino mate! where did you get it done? is their a reason for the mic or … dino mate! where did you get it done? is their a reason for the mic or did you jst like the image?

i like the image, but i love music n the old skool part of music and everything to do with it. my other tat below is my fav song so kept with the music theme. i got it done in a place called wickeneedles in southampton!! very good artist.

http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p85/stephen2k5/1sttat.jpg

You got a tat of a dualit toaster ?
    Respect...

for a 2nd there I thought it was the knee joint from a terminator.

stephen2k5;6598357

i like the image, but i love music n the old skool part of music and … i like the image, but i love music n the old skool part of music and everything to do with it. my other tat below is my fav song so kept with the music theme. i got it done in a place called wickeneedles in southampton!! very good artist.

mate that is amazing gid!!! love to see a good tat! gonna check out this wickeneedles see some more of their stuff!!!!

cant believe it only cos you £80 tho that makes it soo much better

Original Poster

g1bbuk;6598373

You got a tat of a dualit toaster ?Respect...

:roll:

Like the mic tatt, very nice, very rockabilly

like the fact it's drawn with perspective.

I'm being thick,what is it?

Original Poster

deb8z;6598560

I'm being thick,what is it?

its an old style microphone. they still use them nowadays but not as much!

my 2 new tats i had done 2 weeks ago

http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa71/zeus98765/SDC12471.jpg

http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa71/zeus98765/SDC12472-2.jpg

g1bbuk;6598373

You got a tat of a dualit toaster ?Respect...

:w00t::giggle:

Original Poster

zeus9876;6598764

my 2 new tats i had done 2 weeks ago

obviously the date has a significance to u....and i love the cross!!

is the op serious?

if so, I think its nasty, why on earth would you get that as a tattoo, you will regret it in 5years.

this is just my opinion

Original Poster

black gerbil1;6598980

is the op serious? if so, I think its nasty, why on earth would you get … is the op serious? if so, I think its nasty, why on earth would you get that as a tattoo, you will regret it in 5years.this is just my opinion

i appreciate the feedback, but i got this for my love of music and its quite unique! i realise a tattoo is for life. :thumbsup:

black gerbil1;6598980

is the op serious? if so, I think its nasty, why on earth would you get … is the op serious? if so, I think its nasty, why on earth would you get that as a tattoo, you will regret it in 5years.this is just my opinion

fs bg, every thread where a tattoo is mentioned, u say they will regret in it 5 years

u need some new lines m8

Oh yeah,i can see what it is now you've said !!

My OH has 11 tats,i'm not keen on most of them lol

Some nice shading in that tat Stephen - looks a great deal for £80.

Original Poster

deb8z;6599072

Oh yeah,i can see what it is now you've said !!My OH has 11 tats,i'm not … Oh yeah,i can see what it is now you've said !!My OH has 11 tats,i'm not keen on most of them lol

lol. my mrs loves both mine and even my mum does and she's not keen on tattoos at all =)

moob;6599075

yeh his attention to detail was great and the price was wicked for 2 hours work!! :-D

moob;6599075

Defo, I pay £60 per hour!!

i'm not a fan of tattoo's but very very artistic mate :-D

I've got a tat on my right arm that I got when I was 18 - I hate it now - was thinking of getting it lasered than having a half-sleeve over the arm - really into the Japanese designs with carp on them etc - think however I might be too old now for tats at 39.

moob;6599157

I've got a tat on my right arm that I got when I was 18 - I hate it now - … I've got a tat on my right arm that I got when I was 18 - I hate it now - was thinking of getting it lasered than having a half-sleeve over the arm - really into the Japanese designs with carp on them etc - think however I might be too old now for tats at 39.

You are never too old, but I would say before you think of laser, see if it can be covered, most decent artists can do brill cover ups, if you gonna have it tattooed anyway!

silkymolo;6599195

You are never too old, but I would say before you think of laser, see if … You are never too old, but I would say before you think of laser, see if it can be covered, most decent artists can do brill cover ups, if you gonna have it tattooed anyway!

Yeah, enquired about a cover, but the existing is completely black - so only real option if laser.

moob;6599206

Yeah, enquired about a cover, but the existing is completely black - so … Yeah, enquired about a cover, but the existing is completely black - so only real option if laser.

Get something black to cover, but if you going for Jap not really ideal

moob;6599157

I've got a tat on my right arm that I got when I was 18 - I hate it now

you're not the only one.

stephen2k5;6598273

personally i dnt like it much, but thts amazin art work man, must be one awesome tattoist

Banned

That's really good. Nice shading considering the colour palette and very different.

I like it.:thumbsup:

IMO it looks fantastic, reasonable price too, my son has a few tattoos, he would definately like that!

stephen2k5;6598913

obviously the date has a significance to u....and i love the cross!!

yeah the date is my wedding anniversary and it's under my wedding ring now. Just gone 8 years

my arms bit hairy lol but this is mines, what you guys think?

[IMG]i884.photobucket.com/alb…jpg?t=1255730380[/IMG]

its suppose to be a lion ripping out of my skin.

Reason for this tattoo is my middle name in my culture means lion so kinda symbolic to me

thevman2k3;6600623

my arms bit hairy lol but this is mines, what you guys … my arms bit hairy lol but this is mines, what you guys think?[IMG]http://i884.photobucket.com/albums/ac41/thevman2k3/MyTattoo.jpg?t=1255730380[/IMG]

I like that..... :thumbsup:

yh got it wen i was 16. got killed by my dad for it :oops:

thevman2k3;6600663

yh got it wen i was 16. got killed by my dad for it :oops:

i bet lol......least ya still here...:)

Original Poster

tinkerbell28;6599469

That's really good artwork there, where abouts in Soton is he? I am down … That's really good artwork there, where abouts in Soton is he? I am down that way a lot and in the market for my next tat albiet more hidden :lol:

he's actually in the marlands shopping centre, dunno if your familiar with it? few doors down from the disney store. his shop is real nice as well. not dark colour settings like a few i've seen, very modern. you should check out his website for some more info =)

wickedneedles.com
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …2136
      2. word association Game73944509
      3. What would be HELL to you?2530
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767337

See more discussions