Groups

new tesco nr portsmouth

just went to the new massive tescos ,(only been open a few weeks) anyway its in havant nr portsmouth,all the fresh fish/meat was half price or less,also had a load of store deals ,anyone been here,i thourght it was werse compared to the last one

7 Comments

Original Poster

epic thread i know

Banned

JACKIT99;7180305

epic thread i know

[FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="Sienna"]
    thats the new one that replaced the crap one, which was also pretty much new still.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Original Poster

vibeone;7180380

[FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="Sienna"]thats the new one that … [FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="Sienna"]thats the new one that replaced the crap one, which was also pretty much new still.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

yes was better before,old one was better,the place reminds me off an airport:roll:

nah, prefer the new one , the old one looked like a jumble sale. Just so you know I know that you know where it is , its the new one opposite the Next and hobbycraft.

New is the new old.

Original Poster

jdpwest;7181514

nah, prefer the new one , the old one looked like a jumble sale. Just so … nah, prefer the new one , the old one looked like a jumble sale. Just so you know I know that you know where it is , its the new one opposite the Next and hobbycraft.New is the new old.

no have to disagree with you,anyway u could of just looked it up on google maps satelite but i believe u have been there,havants so ruined now,too many traffic lights etc:whistling:

Still use the North Harbour one... bit closer for me.

JACKIT99;7181867

no have to disagree with you,anyway u could of just looked it up on … no have to disagree with you,anyway u could of just looked it up on google maps satelite but i believe u have been there,havants so ruined now,too many traffic lights etc:whistling:

Thats way to much of a stalker thing to do.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Potential upcoming Argos glitch or buggy app?109
      2. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1851337
      3. Vegan (Non-Dairy) Ben & Jerrys now launched in UK!1827
      4. Apples new update610

See more discussions