Found 24th Jan
Hi, I'm new to leasing and looking for a decent sized family car, I've came across the following Qashqai through Vertuleasecars.co.uk and it seams to be a decent deal, the best I can see for a Qashqai. I'm just after your thoughts on the deal and any reviews of the car itself?

Deal info

£1502.64 Initial Payment,

£166.96 Per Month (36 months)

10.000 miles p/a

Nissan Qashqai Diesel Hatchback 1.5 dCi Acenta [Smart Vision Pack] 5dr

Link

vertuleasecars.co.uk/car…11/

8 Comments

Don't forget you need to add VAT to those prices.

Original Poster

savgeax

Don't forget you need to add VAT to those prices.

The prices in the post are Personal prices so are inclusive of the VAT. When I click the link it does revert you to business prices however

you are right. my mistake. I think you have a pretty good deal there.

Solent Car Leasing and Select Car Leasing are two very good companies and it appears they struggle to get close to those prices.

Think qashqai is due a mid life refresh about now. Only small updates I think not a complete new model

alexyorks

Think qashqai is due a mid life refresh about now. Only small updates I … Think qashqai is due a mid life refresh about now. Only small updates I think not a complete new model

​I won't matter to much on the lease then of the price goes down so good for the op.

Original Poster

Thanks for the info people

personally i think 2 years is a better term to keep a lease, 3 years you'll have to pay more servicing / tyres etc.
plus i think the wear and tear too high on 3 years..
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition57578
    2. Win an all-inclusive holiday to Antigua, including flights!44
    3. Free money and competition entry @ Circle813
    4. Win a Fisher-Price Think & Learn Teach 'n tag Movi @ Netmums22

See more discussions