New to Shpock

Found 6th Feb
I have recently joined shpock and sold my first item. A lady offered me a price which I accepted then she also accepted.
Since the item was sold the lady hasn’t replied to me.
Can I accept someone else’s offer or do I just have to wait?
Community Updates
Ask
10 Comments
just send her a message saying if you dont hear from her by end of today you will sell to other person ... send other guy same that you are waiting for a response from the first buyer but if no response then they can have it ... i use Shpock too usually i just send my mobile and we do things that way

hope that helps
krazyasif7864 m ago

just send her a message saying if you dont hear from her by end of today …just send her a message saying if you dont hear from her by end of today you will sell to other person ... send other guy same that you are waiting for a response from the first buyer but if no response then they can have it ... i use Shpock too usually i just send my mobile and we do things that wayhope that helps

Thank you, yes that’s great I will do that. I usually use gumtree but it seems like a lot more people look on Shpock now.
Lauraaa27 m ago

Thank you, yes that’s great I will do that. I usually use gumtree but it s …Thank you, yes that’s great I will do that. I usually use gumtree but it seems like a lot more people look on Shpock now.

i sold something on shpock but then the guy changed his mind after he had accepted. i could not change the status of the item but had to delete it and put in a new advert. it was a nuisance.

i don't find that many people look on shpock and that more look on gumtree. people on shpock also tend to be time waster and bids the price down to a silly price whereas people don't tend to do this on gumtree.

i tend to put items for sale on both gumtree and shpock but i have sold more stuff through gumtree than shpock.
mutley118 m ago

i sold something on shpock but then the guy changed his mind after he had …i sold something on shpock but then the guy changed his mind after he had accepted. i could not change the status of the item but had to delete it and put in a new advert. it was a nuisance.i don't find that many people look on shpock and that more look on gumtree. people on shpock also tend to be time waster and bids the price down to a silly price whereas people don't tend to do this on gumtree.i tend to put items for sale on both gumtree and shpock but i have sold more stuff through gumtree than shpock.

I much prefer gumtree it seems easier to buy and sell.
I have listed my items on both but I have had more responses through Shpock but like you say I’ve been asked to accept very low prices.
Schpock says "a deal" is legally binding but there is no way you can enforce it. I use both (and facebook also) but Schpock has the one advantage that you can build up some sort of feedback and see if your buyers have any too. I've sold a few there ok. Nobody is forcing you to accept low prices, try haggling.
My pet hate about shpock is when people don't mark their items as sold.
Edited by: "moschops1" 6th Feb
moschops115 m ago

My pet hate about shpock is when people don't mark their items as sold.

I’ll make sure I do that then haha
Shpock is rubbish stick to gumtree
Ive sold a few things on shpock the buyer makes an offer the seller accepts then the buyer has to confirm. If this has been done and the buyer still doesnt contact you there is the option to cancel the sale and add comments it will then take the "sold" sign off the advert.
Sold all my 3 items and not one of them turned up! So annoying!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants