Expired

New to Topcashback membership question

Found 20th Dec 2017
I registered years ago and only just bothered using it.

I noticed my membership is plus but I never upgraded?

2860425-f5H7A.jpg

Community Updates
Ask
11 Comments
Pretty sure they upgraded loads of accounts without people opting for it
Just ring them and they’ll change it back down. As above, the changed many without permission obviously to rake in the £5 a year charge. If they ask you why just say that you are a very low user and don’t warrant plus membership.
They always start you on Plus and you have to opt out of it. If you’ve had an account for years and never used it they won’t charge you as they take the first £5 of any cashback you get.
Toptrumpet54 m ago

Just ring them and they’ll change it back down. As above, the changed many …Just ring them and they’ll change it back down. As above, the changed many without permission obviously to rake in the £5 a year charge. If they ask you why just say that you are a very low user and don’t warrant plus membership.

How do they charge me when they don't have my details?

Or will they charge if I try to payout?
They’ll just swallow it up within any cash back you receive when you cash out. If you haven’t earnt enough to pay the £5 then they’ll carry it forward to the following year.
Toptrumpet7 m ago

They’ll just swallow it up within any cash back you receive when you cash o …They’ll just swallow it up within any cash back you receive when you cash out. If you haven’t earnt enough to pay the £5 then they’ll carry it forward to the following year.

Wow unbelievable what a con

so by sounds of it I have 2 x £5 memberships so £10 they're gonna take -.-

I'll contact them straight away
Should be a fairly easy quick phone call.
good luck
Thanks for pointing this out - I only joined TCB in Nov and it looks like they will deduct my first £5 cash back as I must have signed up to the plus account. I have changed to classic account now but I might just stick to Quidco!
Snowyglobe35 m ago

Thanks for pointing this out - I only joined TCB in Nov and it looks like …Thanks for pointing this out - I only joined TCB in Nov and it looks like they will deduct my first £5 cash back as I must have signed up to the plus account. I have changed to classic account now but I might just stick to Quidco!

TCB is a lot better if you ask me. Faster payouts, better customer service
Quidco far better in my opinion and experience
They sorted it out with a email didn't even need to phone.

Thanks for all your help.
Edited by: "PizzaTheHutt." 21st Dec 2017
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants