Groups

New Tory Government or New Zombie Movie

Just caught pics of Ian Duncan Smith Smiling like some kind of demented Zombie coming out of No. 10.

With all the failed Tory leaders from the wilderness years and the old Guard creeping out of the woodwork this "New" Government is looking more like a George Romero movie than anything else.

28 Comments

Banned

Made me laugh Plum.

Mod & Ed

They all seem to have had skin debrasion, such taut tight shiny faces, and clegg aka deputy dawg looks more like his boss every minute.

Nice to have some light hearted ness atm!

pmsl...i know what you mean...

http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x194/emmalou_1983/thatcher.jpg

Banned

another political thread

just what this site needs

SPAMMED!

zzzz zz zzz zz zzz

ilovepink;8594983

I nearly puked.

Adam2050;8595009

I nearly puked.

wait till you see whats next lol

I wonder what HIGHlarious take you'd have on Lord Mandleson coming back not once but twice after being forced to resign from the cabinet and after lining his deep pockets with his paid european holiday and networking break takes up a post within the govt despite not being elected by the public.

http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x194/emmalou_1983/magg.png

yes im bored lol

check out my maaaaad paint skillz boi

Banned

ants97;8595047

I wonder what HIGHlarious take you'd have on Lord Mandleson coming back … I wonder what HIGHlarious take you'd have on Lord Mandleson coming back not once but twice after being forced to resign from the cabinet and after lining his deep pockets with his paid european holiday and networking break takes up a post within the govt despite not being elected by the public.

I get the feeling Plum isn't a staunch Labour supporter either, he's too far left for that.

Original Poster

ants97;8595047

I wonder what HIGHlarious take you'd have on Lord Mandleson coming back … I wonder what HIGHlarious take you'd have on Lord Mandleson coming back not once but twice after being forced to resign from the cabinet and after lining his deep pockets with his paid european holiday and networking break takes up a post within the govt despite not being elected by the public.

He's more the Lord of Darkness..
    http://www.electricsheepmagazine.co.uk/reviews/wp-content/uploads/2007/11/review_dracula.jpg
    I am a bit scared of his Evil Powers... Need Peter Cushing to deal with him

Original Poster

master_chief;8595072

I get the feeling Plum isn't a staunch Labour supporter either, he's too … I get the feeling Plum isn't a staunch Labour supporter either, he's too far left for that.

Got me..

master_chief;8595072

I get the feeling Plum isn't a staunch Labour supporter either, he's too … I get the feeling Plum isn't a staunch Labour supporter either, he's too far left for that.

your probably right, more of a george galloway fan I suspect but I'll throw it open to the other labour supporters on the thread. The photoshop possiblities with Lord mandelson are endless.

Plum;8595089

He's more the Lord of Darkness.. I am a bit scared of his Evil Powers... … He's more the Lord of Darkness.. I am a bit scared of his Evil Powers... Need Peter Cushing to deal with him

lol much rrespect, mght not agree with most of what you say but at least your consistent.

More of this.

http://newsarse.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/mandelsonemperor.jpg

Banned

Plum;8595095

Got me..

Missed you yesterday when I tried to start a communist uprising on here.

Banned

master_chief;8595072

A geographical analogy of left and right.

Let's say that London is the Conservatives, and Bristol is Labour and somewhere around Junction 12 on the M4 is the centre.

Plum's ideology is somewhere around Texas...in a comedy club....alone.

Adam2050;8595120

More of this.

good stuff :thumbsup:

Adam2050;8595120

More of this.

ha ha

Original Poster

master_chief;8595121

Missed you yesterday when I tried to start a communist uprising on here.

busy stocking my underground armory!:w00t:

Banned

Plum;8595394

busy stocking my underground armory!:w00t:

We need to form a coalition on here, the HUKD Reds or something.

Original Poster

FilthAndFurry;8595130

A geographical analogy of left and right. Let's say that London is the … A geographical analogy of left and right. Let's say that London is the Conservatives, and Bristol is Labour and somewhere around Junction 12 on the M4 is the centre.Plum's ideology is somewhere around Texas...in a comedy club....alone.

Vfunny. :-D
    Adam2050;8595120

More of this.

Yes. Guess I am showing my age!

Original Poster

master_chief;8595412

We need to form a coalition on here, the HUKD Reds or something.

Us Reds working together!! Now that would be impressive.;-) :thumbsup:

I think this is offensive to zombies :lol:

Original Poster

Cameron has got her eyes and Clegg has her hair. :thinking:

massmail666;8595506

massmail666;8595685

:lol:

Original Poster

This one needs no Photoshop
    http://i952.photobucket.com/albums/ae8/Plumhukd/Clarke1.jpg

The longer you look the more undead he seems!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Budget gaming pc with capability of overclock ?23
      2. Flights only Dominican Republic33
      3. Buy back on Euros to £££34
      4. Iphone 7 - What Case?59

See more discussions