New - Trade in Card at Game

Found 4th Nov 2008
Basicly Game are doing a new card which you use to collect any money from trade ins on and so you can save money on it as opposed to having to spending all the trade in money in one sitting. It's advertised in the Christmas Catalogue on the back page and is a great idea in my opinion. Apply for it instore. I'm not sure how to add the picture to the deal but there is a small gif picture of the card in the trade in section of the game website too.

6 Comments

I saw that today but I don't understand what is different between this and a GAME gift card?

Femstar;3373093

I saw that today but I don't understand what is different between this … I saw that today but I don't understand what is different between this and a GAME gift card?

Well with a Game Gift card - you pay Game to put money on the card then you give the card to someone to spend.

With this when you take games in to trade they put the trade value on the card so you can use it at a later date. You cant put trade in games onto a gift card (well you can I spose but youd be selling them the game and getting less than the trade in price).

supermod

This is more of a tip than a Deal, so I'm moving this to MISC :thumbsup:

Original Poster

sigma;3373208

This is more of a tip than a Deal, so I'm moving this to MISC :thumbsup:

Okay many thanks =]

Pepp77;3373189

Well with a Game Gift card - you pay Game to put money on the card then … Well with a Game Gift card - you pay Game to put money on the card then you give the card to someone to spend.With this when you take games in to trade they put the trade value on the card so you can use it at a later date. You cant put trade in games onto a gift card (well you can I spose but youd be selling them the game and getting less than the trade in price).

That's not true, GAME put the trade in price on the gift card. They do for me anyway

Original Poster

Femstar;3373224

That's not true, GAME put the trade in price on the gift card. They do … That's not true, GAME put the trade in price on the gift card. They do for me anyway

ohh right then the card seems rather pointless then doesn't it. still I guess it makes things more official now then.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Any PS4 News Here29314079
    2. Black Friday 24th November 2017 - Deals, Info, Previews and More - Argos fl…7187
    3. Orvibo Wiwo S20 safety recall dangerous11
    4. Without saying how old you are, Name one thing from your childhood someone …64106

See more discussions