Groups
    EXPIRED

New TV and Film releases.

Who spammed it? Mods can you bring it back please.

30 Comments

Reported for reinstatement....some silly child will have done it

was this a recent thread? takes at least 2 people to spam doesnt it?

barky

Its the big tv,film torrents thread

old old thread, and incredibily useful for those that do what the thread is aimed at.

boothy

Its the big tv,film torrents thread

can you link it here when its reinstated please boothy? dunno if Ive ever seen it/posted in it or not-sounds like my kinda thread tho.

barky

can you link it here when its reinstated please boothy? dunno if Ive ever … can you link it here when its reinstated please boothy? dunno if Ive ever seen it/posted in it or not-sounds like my kinda thread tho.

If you have missed it you must be blind!,,,,

Edited by: "boothy" 12th Sep 2010

boothy

If you have missed it you must be bl ind!,,,,

lol-unless Ive had a brain freeze,I have missed it! having said that,Ive probably posted in it-lol! just cannot remember!

barky

lol-unless Ive had a brain freeze,I have missed it! having said that,Ive … lol-unless Ive had a brain freeze,I have missed it! having said that,Ive probably posted in it-lol! just cannot remember!

You have first post in it Barky

barky

[quote=boothy]can you link it here when its reinstated please boothy? … [quote=boothy]can you link it here when its reinstated please boothy? dunno if Ive ever seen it/posted in it or not-sounds like my kinda thread tho.

you've got the very first post in it, which funily enough someone was asking about just before it got spammed/removed.

Banned

barky

Yeh...... but have you not heard of the RC? (Radical clique!) I'm guessing its probably a hangover from yesterdays celebrations.

Several of mine have gone also.......I'm guessing its the same RC. Well 'ard!

Edited by: "guv" 12th Sep 2010

ants97

you've got the very first post in it, which funily enough someone was … you've got the very first post in it, which funily enough someone was asking about just before it got spammed/removed.

What?

Who?

I asked what film Barky was talking about in post #1

guv

Yeh...... but have you not heard of the RC? (Radical clique!) I'm … Yeh...... but have you not heard of the RC? (Radical clique!) I'm guessing its probably a hangover from yesterdays celebrations.Several of mine have gone also.......I'm guessing its the same RC. Well 'ard!

You have been subject to identity theft btw

http://www.hotukdeals.com/profile/Wotwot123

sancho1983

I asked what film Barky was talking about in post #1

Inglorious barstools

Cool, I was going to PM Barky to get him to add to the post what the film was!!

oh well,final proof that having children(and dalmations) has eroded my brain cells to the point of near senility! I have first post in a thread I have no recollection of? oh dear-finally gone mental!

Banned

boothy

Inglorious barstools

Ah I replied saying Saw 6, thought it was that which was mentioned in the OP and which Barky replied to in the next post.

Banned

boothy

You have been subject to identity theft … You have been subject to identity theft btwhttp://www.hotukdeals.com/profile/Wotwot123

Haha....Just when thought he couldn't get more obsessed!

And I think post 3, 7 and 12........................

That's just the first page

Actually MC may be right...when it comes back all will be revealed

"Watched it this morning, quality was alright but the film was terrible"

Or words to that effect, must be Saw surely

did any of my posts make any sense? if they did it clearly wasnt me that made them.

So it's a film Barky disliked, and Manuuf did like.....

sancho1983

So it's a film Barky disliked, and Manuuf did like.....

barky waits for thread to be reinstated...............in the meantime....."machete" is all you need to know(cough and double cough)

Original Poster

barky

barky waits for thread to be reinstated...............in the … barky waits for thread to be reinstated...............in the meantime....."machete" is all you need to know(cough and double cough)

lol its back now Barky

Starr

lol its back now Barky

linky?? LINKY??

Original Poster

lol its like 5 threads down, cant miss it!!

Starr

lol its like 5 threads down, cant miss it!!

??????????????????????????????

sancho1983

http://www.hotukdeals.com/misc/new-tv-film-ebook-releases-no-links/537482/?page=53#post9371870

remember the thread now-cheers
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Best Wi-Fi extender22
      2. Car park fine UKPC1010
      3. Boxes for moving house?66
      4. Competitions on HUKD712

See more discussions