New tv. Black Friday etc

Found 22nd Nov 2017
So me and the mrs want a new tv for the PS4 pro, sky plus, blu ray etc (in that order).

We currently have a 43 inch LG a random 1080p curry’s model.

im thinking 55 inch due to the size of the room.

We can can afford a £1500 but that means no city breaks next year. Or go cheaper and do both.

Is their a massive difference in say richersounds.com/sam…tml

and

richersounds.com/lg-…tml

Is the 700 quid jump worth it
Community Updates
Ask
3 Comments
I know what your wife's thinking :an extra 12" for £700, now let me think about that?
seriously we've got a 55" and it doesn't dominate the room. You'll soon get used to the bigger size.
£1500 though does sound excessive. If you do go for a 55" maybe post what specs you need and we'll see if we can find you a good deal.
Specs wise I see people on here have big debates about 8 + 2 bit and 10 bit.

But for me it is being able to play 4k games on PlayStation or Netflix. I have a Xbox one s so could play blu rays on that. I just want a tv that won’t need upgrading in a few years.

ideally 55inch
fitzyfitz2938 m ago

Specs wise I see people on here have big debates about 8 + 2 bit and 10 …Specs wise I see people on here have big debates about 8 + 2 bit and 10 bit.

Yeah, they're very amusing.

The B7 is pretty spectacular when fed HDR and will look noticeably better than the MU7000.

The MU7000 won't look bad in any way though, and you're not going to miss what you haven't had before.

I'd say the B7 is worth the extra £700 if you want the better picture quality right now.

The time before you need to upgrade the TV won't depend on what you buy now. Stuff not working will be down to interfaces etc. that are the same across most TVs.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions