Groups
    EXPIRED

new tv for my bedroom !!

Hi could anybody pleeeaaassse help me & my partner choose a new telly for our bedroom, pref a 22 to 32 inch, Hd ready LCD . Price range up to about £350 , def with built in freeview and maybe built in DVD !! I know Im asking a lot but its driving me mad I can't decide. I've looked at the below and am about to browse comet !

direct.tesco.com/q/R…spx

direct.tesco.com/q/R…spx

direct.tesco.com/q/R…spx

Don't know how to make links clickable (if anybody can help me on that too !! )
    Thanks

6 Comments

hi, don`t know if you have a netto near you but if so they have a deal on this week 22" LCD with Freeview and intergrated DVD player and ipod dock for £199.99

Original Poster

hi, thanks for that, what make or pixel resolution is it ( sorry to be fussy but its a lot of money ! !! )

lots of great deals at the mo... I am a fan of Samsung screens and this is about the best price for a well specced 32"
    richersounds.com/sho…457
    You don't need 1080 cos that resolution is in-effective, not needed for screens smaller than 37"

Built in preview?? haha

Original Poster

mitchwales;3911822

Built in preview?? haha

Id had a glass of wine by then , whoops !!:oops:

Original Poster

Bluerinse;3910906

lots of great deals at the mo... I am a fan of Samsung screens and this … lots of great deals at the mo... I am a fan of Samsung screens and this is about the best price for a well specced 32"http://www.richersounds.com/showproduct.php?cda=showproduct&pid=SAMS-LE32A457You don't need 1080 cos that resolution is in-effective, not needed for screens smaller than 37"

Thanks for this I will go have a look now , rep given:thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Ripped off by GearBest, VERY ANGRY!1517
      2. Iptv1228
      3. Music download79
      4. FedEx sent me a Duty & Tax Invoice - Advice needed67

See more discussions