Groups

New TV Show - V

I have just watched the first two episodes of a new show called V (Visitors) and I really loved it!

Anyone else seen it? I have never heard of it before but apparently it huge in the US?

20 Comments

Original Poster

whatsThePoint;8366131

Posted a couple of days ago

Where? I did look but nothing came up.

Banned

I watched the first few episodes. It was so bad I literally puked hatred from my eyeballs. I'll never get those few hours back. Ever.

This used to be on years ago, well the original did, remember watching it on Friday evenings

youtube.com/wat…ted

Original Poster

DJ1;8366147

I watched the first few episodes. It was so bad I literally puked hatred … I watched the first few episodes. It was so bad I literally puked hatred from my eyeballs. I'll never get those few hours back. Ever.

It is a little weird but I think it is quite good. However, I bet it will get cancelled by the second series. It is quite similar to a show called Invasion that I use to watch, that got cancelled a few episodes before the first or second season finale.

Original Poster

simplyjimbo;8366150

This used to be on years ago, well the original did, remember watching it … This used to be on years ago, well the original did, remember watching it on Friday evenings

i did wonder why it is called V (2010)

it gets better, they changed the showruners after the first 4 episodes and it improved a lot. still not a patch on the original version though

Original Poster

whatsThePoint;8366156

i'll see if i can find it but being only 1 letter don't make it easy

I searched for V but nothing came up, plus Visitors and various other keywords. Apologies if it has already been mentioned!

:thumbsup:I have seen the six episodes so far, and whilst it's not up there with the best of TV shows, it does suck you in and makes for a realtively entertaining 40 mins. Still better than half the rubbish on UK TV.

The original was shown on ITV in 1984 and ran against the BBC's Olympic coverage. For some reason ITV didn't show any Olympic games coverage from Los Angeles.
    The best bit was the hybrid baby with a forked tongue, brilliant stuff.

Sky+ it but haven't watched it yet. Its slightly different story from the original though isn't it? No Donovan etc. Loved the old one - so bad it was good!

kaks26;8366228

Sky+ it but haven't watched it yet. Its slightly different story from … Sky+ it but haven't watched it yet. Its slightly different story from the original though isn't it? No Donovan etc. Loved the old one - so bad it was good!

As you say so bad it was good have a look at this youtube.com/wat…oks so real

I remember staying up extra late as a kid to watch 'V' loved it!!!

DHaste;8366203

:thumbsup:I have seen the six episodes so far

theres 7 now

Original Poster

whatsThePoint;8366196

http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/654724/v-lizard-thingy-space-monster-roden

Ta - No wonder i couldn't find anything!

I will expire mine now!

DJ1;8366147

I watched the first few episodes. It was so bad I literally puked hatred … I watched the first few episodes. It was so bad I literally puked hatred from my eyeballs. I'll never get those few hours back. Ever.

I'd pay to see that! :lol:

What was the suspension for?

Banned

moob;8366347

I'd pay to see that! :lol:What was the suspension for?

Insulting BG1's mum.

DJ1;8366390

Insulting BG1's mum.

I'm sure the boy does that on a daily basis merely by his existence.

simplyjimbo;8366246

As you say so bad it was good have a look at this … As you say so bad it was good have a look at this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3hL9wvG1UoE&feature=related.....looks so real

LOL - even better than I remembered! :w00t:

Banned

As mentioned in the other thread, this show is "on the bubble" which means it may get cancelled after a single season. It hasn't been a huge hit over the pond.

Banned

DJ1;8366147

couldnt agree more - awful show which gets even worse as it goes on.

will defo be cancelled soon
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3451253
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764589
      3. Aloha! Flamedeer Vacation is LIVE (until August 28th at 5pm)3347
      4. Best advert ever to be seen.2024

See more discussions