New TV - Which One?

Found 5th Aug 2017
Looking for a new TV for upstairs.
Decided to go with a Samsung but i'm struggling to see the difference between these two models:
currys.co.uk/gbu…tml

richersounds.com/pro…500

Can anyone enlighten me?
Cheers

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
5 Comments

Probably the same but Currys have slightly different model number so they don't have to price match. Also RS will come with a six year gurantee, Currys only one year

Original Poster

OBH6UK4 m ago

Probably the same but Currys have slightly different model number so they …Probably the same but Currys have slightly different model number so they don't have to price match. Also RS will come with a six year gurantee, Currys only one year

Currys has both models but the cheaper one is out of stock. Struggling to see what you get for an extra £50

You only posted one Currys link!

In that case the RS set is probably overall better value.Maybe you need to ask Samsung?

One has a silver bezel, the other one has a black bezel.

Other than that they're likely the same model, that was the situation with the K5500, K5510 and K5600 last year.

Original Poster

EndlessWaves53 m ago

One has a silver bezel, the other one has a black bezel.Other than that …One has a silver bezel, the other one has a black bezel.Other than that they're likely the same model, that was the situation with the K5500, K5510 and K5600 last year.

Can't believe I didn't notice that. Thanks!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions