Groups

New TV,Film & Ebook Releases

New film and tv releases that may be available on the internet.

Any links to film titles will result in the post being pulled and infractions issued in line with forum rules

Top comments

exexpat

cams

https://media.giphy.com/media/EiCQzmzE5HLaw/giphy.gif

7240 Comments

watched it this morning-not impressed tbh-quality is fine ,just the film is dreadful.

film was great

Original Poster

thanks for unspamming

All of them out of sync.

Original Poster

ilg release appeared fine

Shengis;6990224

All of them out of sync.

ilg repack m8

I still dont get how a supposedly reputable site lets thieves discuss their stolen goods openly ???

Original Poster

why expired?

reported

Not sure why the spam place is full of hypocrites atm. Ban banned xboxs, keep people from getting kicked off the provider for downloading illegal material/copyright infringement. No torrents talk? What what.

Adam2050;6990408

Not sure why the spam place is full of hypocrites atm. Ban banned xboxs, … Not sure why the spam place is full of hypocrites atm. Ban banned xboxs, keep people from getting kicked off the provider for downloading illegal material/copyright infringement. No torrents talk? What what.

That didnt make much sense but I think a lot of people think there are better places to discuss torrents and other illegal activities than on a website for hot deals, in the UK :thinking:

Original Poster

iNSOMANiAC;6990446

That didnt make much sense but I think a lot of people think there are … That didnt make much sense but I think a lot of people think there are better places to discuss torrents and other illegal activities than on a website for hot deals, in the UK :thinking:

please start your own thread if you wish ti discuss piracy and leave this for a discussion on the movie

thankyou:thumbsup:

boothy;6990470

please start your own thread if you wish ti discuss piracy and leave … please start your own thread if you wish ti discuss piracy and leave this for a discussion on the moviethankyou:thumbsup:

Nah and this thread isnt discussing the 'movie' its discussing stealing the 'movie' so it is entirely appropriate, thankyou :thumbsup:

Cheers op! Been meaning to see this

barky;6990282

ilg repack m8

Ok, i'll dl and check. Bet its oos like the rest though. Brb.....

Edit: Aii, in sync

i know nothing about DL or torrents

really want to see this film is it any good?

Banned

boothy;6990470

please start your own thread if you wish ti discuss piracy and leave … please start your own thread if you wish ti discuss piracy and leave this for a discussion on the moviethankyou:thumbsup:

Actually this thread is about piracy.

Original Poster

Shengis;6991860

Ok, i'll dl and check. Bet its oos like the rest though. Brb.....Edit: … Ok, i'll dl and check. Bet its oos like the rest though. Brb.....Edit: Aii, in sync

:thumbsup:
    ilovepink;6991940

i know nothing about DL or torrents :(really want to see this film is it … i know nothing about DL or torrents :(really want to see this film is it any good?

average at best

FilthAndFurry;6991963

Actually this thread is about piracy.

troll elsewhere

factuk.org/

:lol:

Original Poster

dcx_badass;6992033

No, also stop stealing, as usual with piracy threads on hukd, a link has … No, also stop stealing, as usual with piracy threads on hukd, a link has been emailed to fact-uk.

http://www.chevroncars.com/learn/wp-content/uploads/2006/07/tired-yawn.jpg
    Shengis;6992085

http://www.factuk.org/:) :lol:

lol

Been out for nearly 2 weeks?

Banned

boothy;6992029

troll elsewhere

Don't get upset just because I pointed out what this thread is about.:roll:

http://derrenbrown.co.uk/blog/wp-content/uploads/2008/phils/yawn.jpg

dcx_badass;6992033

No, also stop stealing, as usual with piracy threads on hukd, a link has … No, also stop stealing, as usual with piracy threads on hukd, a link has been emailed to fact-uk.

Always someone trying to spoil the party

lumoruk;6992049

hang on I'll just spin a copy off and send it you in the post, you can … hang on I'll just spin a copy off and send it you in the post, you can give me £5 for my troubles :whistling:seriously though I wouldn't mind paying like £2-£5 to download movies

yeah that would be great, id love to dl movies at home, obviously if it were legal it would be easier for people like me who havent got a clue

Banned

Lol I'm not against torrents, lol at comments true the thread is in someway mentioning piracy, but as op says it's a discussion about the movie,

( I got a dl version yesterday , but il get mentioned one instead )

Banned

ilovepink;6992237

yeah that would be great, id love to dl movies at home, obviously if it … yeah that would be great, id love to dl movies at home, obviously if it were legal it would be easier for people like me who havent got a clue

You can download movies on iTunes....or Xbox/PS3.

boothy;6990470

this makes no sense, your OP below makes no mention of discussing the contents of the film but only to tell others its available to DL a ripped copy being piracy therefore this thread is about piracy

Excellent R5 rip available on torrents for those who are interested

Please do not post any links n this thread

seriously are you really this dense?

Banned

Boothy, please make this the last thread for individual titles. Any other films that you wish to mention should be placed in this thread.

As previously stated, any links to copyright protected material will be pulled immediately and infractions issued to the member involved.

Original Poster

aScottishBloke;6993054

Boothy, please make this the last thread for individual titles. Any other … Boothy, please make this the last thread for individual titles. Any other films that you wish to mention should be placed in this thread.As previously stated, any links to copyright protected material will be pulled immediately and infractions issued to the member involved.

:thumbsup:

Awesome 720p copy of Up available, has been for a while but someone might have missed it

Final Destination 4. Just sayin'

csiman;7031869

any good?

A little bit better than the last one imho. Like Saw though, you either love them or hate them.

I turned saw off sfter half an hour, awful film

Just getting the final destination now

souljacker;7031903

I turned saw off sfter half an hour, awful film

Not as bad as the previous films I thought.

Original Poster

Update 28/11/09

Harry Brown screener & The FInal Destination rip now out

Harry Brown(Michael Caine) is highly reccommended

Banned

may as well have 1 thread for any decent movies we've watched or missed

babass give it a rest.......we know u got issues lets leave it at that:)

boothy;7036304

Update 28/11/09Harry Brown screener & The FInal Destination rip now … Update 28/11/09Harry Brown screener & The FInal Destination rip now outHarry Brown(Michael Caine) is highly reccommended

harry brown looks good, will watch that tonight :thumbsup:

Original Poster

updated for

Cloudy.with.a.Chance.of.Meatballs.DVDRip as only R5 previously available

enjoyable film

You can go here to keep up with new releases
    vcdq.com/ind…deo

NOTE TO MODS - The above link does NOT contain any links to the actual movies themselves (nor does it tell you where to find them), it is purely a list of movies, release dates, and quality ratings.

Paranormal Activity, 2007 version
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4691420
      2. It is a Yorkshire pudding wrap.1530
      3. One for the mathmaticians2745
      4. word association Game74044577

See more discussions