New tyres needed...

Posted 8th Jan
I am going to replace all 4 tyres on my car and would like to replace like for like - Dunlop Sport Maxx RT2 225 40 18 ... local mobile fitter is to fit so I am sourcing tyres myself online .. have found them cheapest on site I have not heard of - Pneus Online -and I am wondering what advice anyone here has on this topic .. alternatives .. recommended sites to check etc
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

12 Comments
They are OK, there are lots of companys that ship to you.

£82.72 fitted is the best so far
£70.49 delivered each.
I have used them in the past.

tyreleader.co.uk/car…810
Edited by: "bigwheels" 8th Jan
Blackcircles will deliver

As with all things, just because it has the same brand name and commodity spec, it does not IN ANYWAY guarantee that what you receive will be first quality goods. They may be fake. They make be production run seconds. Who knows. It's important to have faith in the supplier's legitimacy for items of such great importance not only to you but also to those who you can place in harms way
AndyRoyd08/01/2020 16:18

https://www.tyrecomp.co.uk/car-tyres/225-40-r18.htm and select Dunlop

Thank you, confirms place I found as cheapest at least
bigwheels08/01/2020 16:17

They are OK, there are lots of companys that ship to you.£82.72 fitted is …They are OK, there are lots of companys that ship to you.£82.72 fitted is the best so far

Whose offering £82.72 fitted please?
Sorry forgot to post the link , then internet went down.

Its tyre shopper, Part of National tyres.
Use code TS5X

tyre-shopper.co.uk/dun…5YX

39624998-Qp8W0.jpg
Edited by: "bigwheels" 8th Jan
bigwheels08/01/2020 16:45

Sorry forgot to post the link , then internet went down.Its tyre shopper, …Sorry forgot to post the link , then internet went down.Its tyre shopper, Part of National tyres.Use code TS5Xhttps://www.tyre-shopper.co.uk/dunlop-sport-maxx-rt2-tyres?size=225-40-18&speed=y&load=92&id=2254018DU5YX[Image]

Brilliant, thank you.
Did you try Camskill?
JumpMan198008/01/2020 19:22

No?

They’re offering at good price too, do you know of any promo codes please?
Have never in all my years found a code for camskill but have used them before and they’ve always been good. You get what’s on the tin.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions