New UKIP leader

Found 29th Sep 2017
It's good to see that UKIP members didn't elect the racist.

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
Top comments

deeky17 m ago

That's a bit of a sweeping statement

Can never help myself reading posts from 'JimBobJr' in a slow Southern drawl. Not quite Dolly Parton, but you get the idea.
34 Comments

But arent all UKIP racist?!?!?!??!?!?!?!????????

JimBobJr28 m ago

deeky17 m ago

Can never help myself reading posts from 'JimBobJr' in a slow Southern drawl. Not quite Dolly Parton, but you get the idea.

Original Poster

JimBobJr53 m ago

That woman was proper racist.

RedLozzer3 h, 48 m ago

She have a Hitler moustache and drive a Panzer to work (she probably had the moustache)

RedLozzer4 h, 35 m ago

In before "but Muslims aren't a race".

Original Poster

Graham197959 m ago

She have a Hitler moustache and drive a Panzer to work (she probably had …She have a Hitler moustache and drive a Panzer to work (she probably had the moustache)

She was your sort of woman.

UKIP are a pretty much dead party now (which we are all better for). I lost any interest in their leaders after Farage quit for the second time (which again we were all better for).

Original Poster

Dolphinzz7 m ago

UKIP are a pretty much dead party now (which we are all better for). I …UKIP are a pretty much dead party now (which we are all better for). I lost any interest in their leaders after Farage quit for the second time (which again we were all better for).

I've never had any time for UKIP.

RedLozzer4 m ago

I've never had any time for UKIP.

Or patience I remember just before the general election there was just two of them outside in the rain not even in the town centre

Original Poster

Dolphinzz7 m ago

Or patience I remember just before the general election there was just …Or patience I remember just before the general election there was just two of them outside in the rain not even in the town centre

I stated on here that the labour party had a much better future than UKIP last May and was laughed at.

Destard1 h, 36 m ago

In before "but Muslims aren't a race".

They aren't

RedLozzer7 h, 9 m ago

I stated on here that the labour party had a much better future than UKIP …I stated on here that the labour party had a much better future than UKIP last May and was laughed at.

You're amazing.

isn’t anyone going to comment on how UKIP’s logo is a poundland version of the Premiere League’s logo

davewave7 h, 37 m ago

You're amazing.

Ha ha a true vision into the future, a fringe party dying off and one of the two main political parties still being around. What next cold weather in January.

I'm not sure what the purpose of UKIP is anymore.
They got what they wanted pretty much, and now their supporters can go back to voting Tory or BNP.

Destard17 m ago

I'm not sure what the purpose of UKIP is anymore.They got what they wanted …I'm not sure what the purpose of UKIP is anymore.They got what they wanted pretty much, and now their supporters can go back to voting Tory or BNP.

or Labour or Lib Dem.

Destard41 m ago

I'm not sure what the purpose of UKIP is anymore.They got what they wanted …I'm not sure what the purpose of UKIP is anymore.They got what they wanted pretty much, and now their supporters can go back to voting Tory or BNP.

Well indeed I notice an ex kipper had gone 'back' and stood for the BNP in the council elections this week

it doesn't take a genius dave to work out that most kipper voters at least have switched to voting Tory

davewave24 m ago

or Labour or Lib Dem.

Why would they want to do that?

Wongy1101 m ago

Well indeed I notice an ex kipper had gone 'back' and stood for the BNP in …Well indeed I notice an ex kipper had gone 'back' and stood for the BNP in the council elections this weekit doesn't take a genius dave to work out that most kipper voters at least have switched to voting Tory

"Reverts"

Destard8 m ago

Why would they want to do that?

Do what?

Who ? what ?

Original Poster

davewave44 m ago

or Labour or Lib Dem.

The notion that a lib dem voter would vote for UKIP is beyond daft.

RedLozzer9 m ago

No
very small portion of 'kippers' voted Remain

it happens

RedLozzer13 m ago

Not as daft as the idea that a former Lib Dem councillor candidate would end up leading UKIP

spoo12 m ago

Not as daft as the idea that a former Lib Dem councillor candidate would …Not as daft as the idea that a former Lib Dem councillor candidate would end up leading UKIP

Or someone with an MBE and the charisma of a gnat
would lead the the anti-establishment/populist party ?

UKIP's sole purpose was as an effective protest movement rather than an extension of any established party. They are as irrelevant now as they were before the need for a Euro Referendum became too stark to ignore. Job done, and now rightly consigned to political history.

RedLozzer31 m ago

Nope

Destard41 m ago

You what?

Yes and no
Edited by: "davewave" 30th Sep 2017

No and yes.

#Another drunk male i presume
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions