Found 18th Mar 2009
Hello HUKD fellows!

I have an upgrade due and I'm looking to sell the phone in order to make some extra cash for my trip to New York (thanks to this site!)

Just wondering what one would be best and which is in high demand. Also roughly how much it would fetch and be a fair price.

Was looking at HTC Touch HD, Nokia N96 or Samsung M8800 Pixon.

Thanks!

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
6 Comments

Banned

Pixon isn't really a smartphone in my original. UI is sluggish compared to the iphone, although personally I wouldn't buy an iphone right now - wait until the new one is out (maybe june time apparently)

N96 is a good phone, but the keypad is too squashed and quite annoying.

Touch HD, I bought and sold. The screen is great, but opera is very slow compared to safari on the iphone, and windows mobile, although I hate to finally admit it, really does suck.

I'd wait and get an iphone v3 (although if you are like me, you probably don't wanna hear "wait a few months"

Original Poster

vibeone;4671734

Pixon isn't really a smartphone in my original. UI is sluggish compared … Pixon isn't really a smartphone in my original. UI is sluggish compared to the iphone, although personally I wouldn't buy an iphone right now - wait until the new one is out (maybe june time apparently)N96 is a good phone, but the keypad is too squashed and quite annoying.Touch HD, I bought and sold. The screen is great, but opera is very slow compared to safari on the iphone, and windows mobile, although I hate to finally admit it, really does suck.I'd wait and get an iphone v3 (although if you are like me, you probably don't wanna hear "wait a few months"

Cheers for the advise, my contract runs out in April and I have to let Orange know in the next week as to what I want to do. And yes, I am like you as I don't want to wait!
Plus I go New York in May!

Wasn't sure whether it's worth going for anoter 18 month contract again and getting a PS3 and phone and sell them both, but then I'm tied in again to a big contract for 18months.

Also if you don't mind me asking, how much did you get for the Touch HD?

Samsung Tocco Ultra Edition is out on the 20th... its like the tocco but better camera (8mp) and it also has a keypad for those that dont wanna use the touch screen to text etc. Looks pretty good. Google it.. has had pretty good reviews.

Original Poster

AlanaBanana;4671849

Samsung Tocco Ultra Edition is out on the 20th... its like the tocco but … Samsung Tocco Ultra Edition is out on the 20th... its like the tocco but better camera (8mp) and it also has a keypad for those that dont wanna use the touch screen to text etc. Looks pretty good. Google it.. has had pretty good reviews.

looks good, thanks!

Banned

marty153;4671772

Cheers for the advise, my contract runs out in April and I have to let … Cheers for the advise, my contract runs out in April and I have to let Orange know in the next week as to what I want to do. And yes, I am like you as I don't want to wait! :pPlus I go New York in May!Wasn't sure whether it's worth going for anoter 18 month contract again and getting a PS3 and phone and sell them both, but then I'm tied in again to a big contract for 18months.Also if you don't mind me asking, how much did you get for the Touch HD?

£390 but it was a few months back now...

Original Poster

vibeone;4679317

£390 but it was a few months back now...

aawwwww!! cheers anyways! :-D
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769544
    2. Exploding Paw Patrol foam soap Leaves child in ICU11
    3. Anger over Donald Trump's UK crime tweet3065
    4. The ultimate Sunday roast only £5.46 for 4 people at ASDA21125

See more discussions