New vacum needed

Found 25th Dec 2017
Hi,

I am looking to get a vacum that will last.

Was looking at cordless vacum such as the dyson v8.

Are they currently any good deals at the moment ?

Is it worth buying a refublished one from ebay with 1 yr warranty ?

Please help

thanks

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
8 Comments

Not sure about deals but love my v8 animal. Have two Labrador retrievers and it manages picking up all the hair

Have a v6 which I got from the Dyson eBay store last year (refurbished). It was as new, down to the bags and cable.ties in the packaging. Great vacuum and even better for less. .

P
sparrky200447 s ago

Have a v6 which I got from the Dyson eBay store last year (refurbished). …Have a v6 which I got from the Dyson eBay store last year (refurbished). It was as new, down to the bags and cable.ties in the packaging. Great vacuum and even better for less. .

Plus two years warranty included.....

sparrky200413 m ago

Have a v6 which I got from the Dyson eBay store last year (refurbished). …Have a v6 which I got from the Dyson eBay store last year (refurbished). It was as new, down to the bags and cable.ties in the packaging. Great vacuum and even better for less. .

I didn’t think we needed a v6 until the wife got one. We have an upright dyson that we haven’t used since getting it. Full charge lasts enough to do the whole house, 8 rooms as well as bathroom, ensuite, stairs and conservatory rugs (I don’t hang about). Highly recommend. Light weight and not a chore to use. I use it every other day and gets up more fluff n stuff than I would think was there (we only have one lazy cat that doesn’t go in every room). It’s left on charge under the stairs in case of emergencies replacing a pathetic Black & Decker hand vac too! I understand the V8 battery lasts longer but otherwise not sure what else it could do that the V6 doesn’t. Hope that helps. (P.s. I don’t work for Dyson lol, just impressed with the Tech).(y)

I bought a shark. Very good, but it's corded (had poor experiences with battery ones) so it's heavy (2.5kg or so).

I hear shark to be the best better than Dyson vax Henry ECT but I have not tried one myself only read reviews.
Edited by: "larrylightweight" 26th Dec 2017

Bear in mind, most of the cordless ones have a max run time of about 8 minutes (on full power) before they need a recharge. Which can take 2 to 8 hours.

BadMF3 h, 31 m ago

Bear in mind, most of the cordless ones have a max run time of about 8 …Bear in mind, most of the cordless ones have a max run time of about 8 minutes (on full power) before they need a recharge. Which can take 2 to 8 hours.

Not necessarily, the dyson v8 animal has a 40 minute run time, or 25 if using the motorised head. I can clean my whole house on the 25 minute
Post a comment
@
    Text